24/25 Season Tickets | Vital Football

24/25 Season Tickets

Curiously, the 'season ticket renewal' email makes absolutely no mention of season ticket renewals!

Just a nice long message from the bosses and a suggestion that you might fancy some hospitality:

“It has been an extraordinary first year. We have you, the fans, and the community, to thank for that.

It was incredibly humbling for us, an American family, to be welcomed with open arms into this close-knit Gills community. And what a journey thus far! 24th to playoff contention in 1 season. Record-breaking season ticket sales. Better fan engagement. Heartbreaking losses. Thrilling victories. Generator tested and operational twice. A new manager. #OperationSleepingGiant and #OperationLastWaltz. A new store. Nearly 100 new business partners. 2 players over 2 meters tall. BLOC Pictures videos. Still have our temporary Town End. We would never have imagined the thrill of being part of it all.

We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continued support as a loyal Season Ticket Holder. Your patronage is of paramount importance to the success of this club. Also, if you don’t currently enjoy Matchday Hospitality, please consider upgrading your Season Ticket to the 1893 Club. We have thoroughly delighted in the atmosphere in The Great Hall this season and think you will too.

We hope you chose to continue to fall in love with the Gills as we have fallen in love with this family. As for us, we plan to keep hope alive that we reach the play-offs—fingers crossed!

All the best and see you at Priestfield,

Brad and Shannon”

Last edited:
Purchased & downloaded. From my account. Email didn't make sense. So went to my account & there it was waiting for me to renew. Which I did with undignified relish. Automatic generated email acknowledgement received shortly afterwards from the club thanking me which is a nice PR touch.

Fairly happy with the adult and OAP prices for me and my dad - not a big increase. However, not hugely happy with the increase for U14s. Last season it went from £30 to £55 and this season £55 to £100 so has almost doubled from last year and almost quadrupled from two years ago.

I’ll renew for my son, but I take his mate and my nephew and due to their own football and family commitments, they don’t get to that many games, so it may be their parents can’t justify 100 quid.

You might say that £45 isn’t a lot extra to find, but it’s equally not a lot for the club. The two boys dads don’t go, so unless I take them, they don’t go, so if they don’t renew, that’s two prospective fans lost. Is it really worth it from the club’s point of view?

Fairly happy with the adult and OAP prices for me and my dad - not a big increase. However, not hugely happy with the increase for U14s. Last season it went from £30 to £55 and this season £55 to £100 so has almost doubled from last year and almost quadrupled from two years ago.

I’ll renew for my son, but I take his mate and my nephew and due to their own football and family commitments, they don’t get to that many games, so it may be their parents can’t justify 100 quid.

You might say that £45 isn’t a lot extra to find, but it’s equally not a lot for the club. The two boys dads don’t go, so unless I take them, they don’t go, so if they don’t renew, that’s two prospective fans lost. Is it really worth it from the club’s point of view?
I'm with you on this Steve. I only really noticed what had happened to my own ticket price: £15 increase in RE but £15 senior discount so unchanged. I had a fleeting thought that I'd rather that £15 had been directed at attracting youngsters. Your post confirms that.

It's easy for me to think £15 better spent elsewhere but I suspect a great many of our older fans are not strapped for cash. I think the complaints from seniors last season have had an effect. From the few I knew who were miffed by no reduction it was more about not feeling valued rather than the money.

Us gimmers are often heard to remark concerning clothing etc "It'll probably see me out." Concerning our football club it's a certainty. We have to keep making new ones

I see your thoughts but if you can predict a s/t price why not a matchday price?

Because people can’t buy a season ticket without a price.

Matchday tickets won’t be on sale until July/August.

I think your best bet is to assume matchday tickets will be £1 higher than they’ve been this season.

If we go up £3 higher (and possibly tiered pricing).

Season ticket holders only have until April 1st to retain their existing seat. Much earlier deadline than normal for that.

I'm with you on this Steve. I only really noticed what had happened to my own ticket price: £15 increase in RE but £15 senior discount so unchanged. I had a fleeting thought that I'd rather that £15 had been directed at attracting youngsters. Your post confirms that.

It's easy for me to think £15 better spent elsewhere but I suspect a great many of our older fans are not strapped for cash. I think the complaints from seniors last season have had an effect. From the few I knew who were miffed by no reduction it was more about not feeling valued rather than the money.

Us gimmers are often heard to remark concerning clothing etc "It'll probably see me out." Concerning our football club it's a certainty. We have to keep making new ones
It does seem strange that they seem to be disproportionately hammering childrens’ ticket prices and not just the under 14s - not sure what they achieve from that other than potentially discouraging parents renewing and losing young fans?

Is the three month payment option still there? I’ve not had a chance to look properly yet