24/25 Season Tickets | Page 4 | Vital Football

24/25 Season Tickets

I don't think GFC have money problems and it's good to give people the chance to pay in instalments.

I'm trying to understand why the rush for the 1st April? A month before the season finishes.

I feel this is pressure on people to make a decision before the end of the season. How do you judge your position without knowing the outcome i.e the cost v the matchday price and more importantly what division we're in.

If you don't renew you COULD lose your seat. I just don't like it.

It does not take 3 or 4 months to process tickets. I'ts a simple process that i spelt out.

I like to make my decision with ALL the facts. I don't like guessing or being forced to guess.
I'd have thought you'd be looking to move seats anyway?

I’ve seen a few people struggling to renew. Follow these steps:

- on your account home page go down to the reserved section and click ‘Open reservation details’ by the season ticket renewal option.

- then click ‘consult’

If you’re struggling then click on your name in the top right corner between the basket and logout to take you to your home page. Otherwise on the menu on the right hand side you’ll find ‘Renew Season Ticket’.

IMG_6180.jpeg

IMG_6179.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve seen a few people struggling to renew. Follow these steps:

- on your account home page go down to the reserved section and click ‘Open reservation details’ by the season ticket renewal option.

- then click ‘consult’

If you’re struggling then click on your name in the top right corner between the basket and logout to take you to your home page. Otherwise on the menu on the right hand side you’ll find ‘Renew Season Ticket’.

View attachment 71853

View attachment 71854
I had my suspicions that you were a wrongun Trev. You appear to have a black mark against your name.

I renewed on line (sorry to all those who sit near me), but it was not the most obvious route to follow. Suggest the website is made a little easier next year (doubt if it will effect me as I might not still be alive).

Have to agree.

In the week that new season tickets are announced and on sale, why isn’t there simply a big button on the home page saying “Click here to renew your season ticket”.

Should be the first thing you see when you go to Gills page. At least for the next few weeks. Then again when on general sale.

And if you aren’t logged in it directs you straight away to the log in page then back to the s/t page.

Similar when every away game people ask “why can’t I see the tickets on sale on the website. Have we sold out?” only to be told “ you have to order via other club website”.

Well, WTF isn’t there a link to that other club ticket site exactly where you’d normally see the away tickets on sale. Rather than no information at all.

I’m also hoping to move. How does it work with swapping when you find the seat you want?
I suppose if there is a specific seat you’re after that isn’t currently available you have to wait to see whether the current season ticket holder gives it up. Otherwise you can simply purchase a currently vacant seat and let your current reservation lapse. Or am I being too simplistic ?

I suppose if there is a specific seat you’re after that isn’t currently available you have to wait to see whether the current season ticket holder gives it up.

Yeah this is what I’m trying to do.

The seats I want aren’t available yet (I’m just after a seat in one of three/four rows rather than a specific one) but don’t want to risk losing the one I’ve got by waiting for general release.

If I felt I could trust the club to put them on sale at a specific time I’d be happy to wait but ‘general release’ has never happened as promised previously.

Yeah this is what I’m trying to do.

The seats I want aren’t available yet (I’m just after a seat in one of three/four rows rather than a specific one) but don’t want to risk losing the one I’ve got by waiting for general release.

If I felt I could trust the club to put them on sale at a specific time I’d be happy to wait but ‘general release’ has never happened as promised previously.
If only there was someone that was willing to swap seats with you. Maybe due to instances that occur where they sit (people standing and such)

Perhaps you could ask other posters?

I’m also hoping to move. How does it work with swapping when you find the seat you want?
Club has told my friend it is possible but that's all I know so far. If the seat you want is free now then you can do it now otherwise wait until April. I imagine it will have to be done over phone but will message club to see for more info.

I have renewed and despite my scatter brained nature have opted for the e-ticket, no plastic this year. On no account tell my daughter she'll have nightmares.

My wife and i are on quite a tight budget and we've stripped back on most expenses.

A season ticket plus the fuel is £1000 a season. This is paid for by refereeing but the money could be better spent elsewhere.

We've not been away on holiday for 11 years. My wife cannot work due to ilness.

We have a small mortgage but that ends in 3 years thank god.

Plus i don't enjoy driving to / from the games for the midweek games. I've never liked night driving.

I also feel that this 1st April deadline ifor s/t holders is liked pressurised sales.
I may be the odd one out on this board but i speak as i perceive things.
I hope that you still remain as a poster on this forum.
You make I larf 😉

I have renewed and despite my scatter brained nature have opted for the e-ticket, no plastic this year. On no account tell my daughter she'll have nightmares.
I’ve had the e-ticket for the past three seasons, and never had a problem, apart from the first time three seasons ago. Just make sure your brightness is high enough 😊

Club has told my friend it is possible but that's all I know so far. If the seat you want is free now then you can do it now otherwise wait until April. I imagine it will have to be done over phone but will message club to see for more info.

Ben Reeves responded to my email recommending I renew my existing seat now and then phone up 2nd April to change seats.