22/23 Kits | Page 4 | Vital Football

22/23 Kits

Cherry on top teaser suggests something in addition to the kit

I'll guess at major coup on the player front - alfie may would fit that statement

Thing with Alfie is, if he’s under contract and we’ve had to pay for him, I thought that couldn’t be done and announced until after 12th June when the Official window opens.

Or could that be announced if both clubs agree?

Either way, if they don’t announce it early in the day I’ll behave a sleepless night pondering… 🤔

Just wondering if a new player/s might be photographed in the new kits but have his face obscured?
Remember that curtain.

Two flavours of ice cream {Two players signings announced) maybe free transfers or subject to tribunal?
The cherry is not revealed due to EFL rules but has signed?

Two flavours of ice cream {Two players signings announced) maybe free transfers or subject to tribunal?
The cherry is not revealed due to EFL rules but has signed?

Now, I do like that idea.

Crescendo of 3 signings.
Player c the 3rd kit.
Player b the away kit.

Then BANG! Marquee signing wearing the home kit down the cat walk 😁

Am I only one who doesn’t really care what shade of blue, whether it’s got red trim, or if the third kit is yellow with blue spots? I’m more interested in who is putting the shirt on.

One down two to go . Quite like the shirt I am guessing another similar shirt different colours and a different design.
A yellow or red as the main colour would be nice for cycling.Or White for that matter.

It's different to what we have had previously which I really like.Have not bought a shirt at full price for a while and not at all since I moved.Might be tempted by a away shirt more.Where I live I like to get seen especially when cycling.Or walking in the road .

Mrs Shotshy is a bit disappointed.
She was hoping that it was going to be Timee Dieng modelling it 🙄

I think I love that shirt, also not bought one in at least a decade I think I will this time though

It's quite a good shirt, and am pleased about a long overdue return to white socks and shorts. It's just a shame about the sponsor on the chest. I know we get some money for it but I fucking hate looking like a walking billboard (and not even getting paid to advertise!). Just imagine how classy that shirt would look with no sponsor, just our badge..

It's quite a good shirt, and am pleased about a long overdue return to white socks and shorts. It's just a shame about the sponsor on the chest. I know we get some money for it but I fucking hate looking like a walking billboard (and not even getting paid to advertise!). Just imagine how classy that shirt would look with no sponsor, just our badge..
At least it is a company that has local credibility and standing.