22/23 Kits | Page 3 | Vital Football

22/23 Kits

Downloaded the Macron catalogue 23/4 season.I found the do a kit similar to the 63/64 season.Round neck white trim.
They also do a similar shirt to Wembley 2000.
BG spoke of history as regards kits so I think that there is a chance these would have been chosen.Could not see a likely third shirt.

Downloaded the Macron catalogue 23/4 season.I found the do a kit similar to the 63/64 season.Round neck white trim.
They also do a similar shirt to Wembley 2000.
BG spoke of history as regards kits so I think that there is a chance these would have been chosen.Could not see a likely third shirt.

Got a link Chris?

Are we going to get a reveal on the new kit tomorrow along with a new signing wearing it 🤷‍♂️

I can’t see it. Tomorrow is all about the shirt. Will be a good unveiling though as for once we’re doing it properly rather than just shoving a little picture at the back of the programme.

Would be a bit strange if it's just the kit given all the build up

But they’ve only talked about the kit, not players. It’s the fans going haywire talking about players.

I agree with Nick Day. It will be all about the kit tomorrow. No need to dilute or overshadow that with a player signing. I reckon kit tomorrow, next player signing Tuesday when the window officially opens.

But they’ve only talked about the kit, not players. It’s the fans going haywire talking about players.

I agree with Nick Day. It will be all about the kit tomorrow. No need to dilute or overshadow that with a player signing. I reckon kit tomorrow, next player signing Tuesday when the window officially opens.

I get what you're saying. Just feels like all the teasing is a bit OTT for a kit release

Last edited:
Which player though?
Normally, if it’s within 24 hours of a signing being announced, someone will have posted on here, or social media, who it is.
Unless Brad has stopped the insiders from leaking info?
Could just be the new kit announcement and they are hyping it up hoping it will help sell more replica shirts.

Cherry on top teaser suggests something in addition to the kit

I'll guess at major coup on the player front - alfie may would fit that statement