22/23 Kits | Page 2 | Vital Football

22/23 Kits

Putting aside references to being big boned, horizontally challenged, cutely pudgy etc., etc., ....at what age should fans seriously consider whether or not they are too old to wear a Gills replica shirt ? Asking for a friend. :hmmm:

Pretty young, if the size of the last couple of seasons Macron's kits is anything to go buy. I went from fitting into a a large, comfortably into an XL (in the Medway News/Gills leisure shirt), which still fit nicely now, to an XXL being snug the first season of the Macron kit and opting for a XXXL last season. My son who is 10 went for a medium adult as they don't even bother doing a small adult probably as there aren't adults small enough to fit into their small adult size!

It's the EU. Same on everything. Smaller chocolate bars, 11.2 ounce cans of Stella instead of 12 ounces (shout out to Heineken for holding the line on this), and then they charge you more for less because it's healthy.

Last edited:
The home seems to have a shimmering pattern in the fabric, which may be nicer (or worse!) in person. Reminds me of some early-mid 90s efforts

Yeah that’s very odd isn’t it, what are they planning on doing when they play us for example?
Looks like they have a red (with green pinstripes!) 3rd kit.

To be honest the away kit is pretty smart so I wonder if it's just an opportunity to sell more shirts and they'll wear it away when there is no clash.