22/23 AVFC Kit Thread | Page 13 | Vital Football

22/23 AVFC Kit Thread

Has anyone else still not had their kit? I’m selfishly hoping it’s just a delay in the processing rather than me specific.

@The Fear I’ve wrote an email to a contact at the club I have, but if this is a problem with many fans then I would like to ask it is addressed at the FCG. I’ve departed with £130 on two kids kits which is a small fortune, for it not to have arrived after one month missing two games of the season, I think is not on.

Has anyone else still not had their kit? I’m selfishly hoping it’s just a delay in the processing rather than me specific.

@The Fear I’ve wrote an email to a contact at the club I have, but if this is a problem with many fans then I would like to ask it is addressed at the FCG. I’ve departed with £130 on two kids kits which is a small fortune, for it not to have arrived after one month missing two games of the season, I think is not on.

Yes, of course mate, happens every season it seems doesn't it? Very annoying, especially at these prices.

If you dm me I can suggest another person to contact as well (unless you have contacted Lee)

Yes, of course mate, happens every season it seems doesn't it? Very annoying, especially at these prices.

If you dm me I can suggest another person to contact as well (unless you have contacted Lee)

I have indeed contacted Mr Preece who has responded pretty quickly to be fair to him

Apologies for my whinging on this subject but I am fucked off. Firstly, I’ve received half of my £130 order, it seems strange the order has been sent in two packages.

Secondly, look at the number print of the child’s kit on the right - this can’t be right? It’s half the size of the print last season. Anyone else had a toddlers come through with the ultra small number like mine? I hope it’s a mistake.
6B576B18-D4E8-41C9-ADE5-C0617AEEDD38.jpeg

I really like that!
Suspect I could be in the minority... :grinning:

Shan't be buying it though.

I think they have had it made by Wolves!

I have a £65 sweatshirt from Castore a Le Mans 24hr one I paid £8.15p for it including free postage, a bit of a saga but I put it on yesterday as we were down to 15c and despite being made in Europe the hem is not stitched up properly, the stitching has missed the edge of the seam. So although it really feels top notch the quality control is not there or perhaps they knew it was a batch of faulty ones and nobody would "notice" as they were so cheap. I'm not sending it back as they no longer make it and it is well worth 8 quid but not the £65.

I'm always interested to see what funky 3rd kit we bring out... I must admit I love that. It's different and looks like they actually put a bit of effort into it!

Well its better than some of the monstrosities we've recently had, but I always think our 3rd strips look more like training tops than match shirts. Its yet another kit we'll probably not play in more than 2 or 3 times.

I'm always interested to see what funky 3rd kit we bring out... I must admit I love that. It's different and looks like they actually put a bit of effort into it!
I'm the same I think some of our third kits have been the best over the years! I actually quite like the blue away one as well.

Of course never at the expense of a solid claret and blue first kit. In terms of more recent yers, the Acorns kit has probably yet to be surpassed.

I think the 2nd/3rd (if they really have to have a third!) are an opportunity for something more adventurous, but the home kit should always be as simple and classic as possible. In that regard I don't love this years. They're never actual claret, for a start.

Still waiting on one of the home kits to be delivered, and we’ve played 4 competitive games this season.

What a joke!

@sirdennis @The Fear Let me know when the next FCG is as I want to give some feedback on the kit situation please for next season. Not a happy customer!

There was one this week apparently but wasn’t mentioned on here. Would’ve liked to put across one or two points myself.