22/23 AVFC Kit Thread | Page 12 | Vital Football

22/23 AVFC Kit Thread

Some of the training gear looks hideous. There's a pair of blue shorts in particular that look like they belong in Small Heath, who signs this sort of shit off

I don't.

Shouldn't be pale blue, but I could live with that. But why are the shorts in the promo images claret, and then you click on the 'Buy Now' link (I have no intention of buying a modern kit) and the Away shorts are the same baby blue.

Not a Villa kit for me Jeff :wagging:

But as said, don't really care as I won't be buying any of them.
The away kit is white top , light blue shorts, white socks.
This isn't difficult

I just got an ad on YouTube for OB Sports. It seems to be a Chinese gambling website and they sponsor us. The video contains such Aston Villa superstars as Matt Targett and Morgon Sanson.

Anyone else still waiting on kits to be delivered? Ordered two, personalised junior kits on the 9th July for £130… yes, one hundred and thirty pounds.

It’s still not here. I knew it was going to take a while but the season has started.

I’m starting to get annoyed with the club. The communication is terrible, they seem to have one half arsed person who has the Twitter log in who updates people who have Twitter, but everyone else is left in the dark.

This season is the worst I’ve experienced for kit sales, it’s for worse under Purslow and co. If there a few of us in the same boat, would appreciate this being brought up at the FCG.

Anyone else still waiting on kits to be delivered? Ordered two, personalised junior kits on the 9th July for £130… yes, one hundred and thirty pounds.

It’s still not here. I knew it was going to take a while but the season has started.

I’m starting to get annoyed with the club. The communication is terrible, they seem to have one half arsed person who has the Twitter log in who updates people who have Twitter, but everyone else is left in the dark.

This season is the worst I’ve experienced for kit sales, it’s for worse under Purslow and co. If there a few of us in the same boat, would appreciate this being brought up at the FCG.
I waited a month for Castore to deliver a sweatshirt so don't hold your breath they even have any shirts where they are dispatched from . My Sweatshirt came from Holland on the back of a snail with arthritis