2022 Windies Tour | Page 5 | Vital Football

2022 Windies Tour

Time for Woakes ,Overton and Mahmood to step up today. you don't get much bigger chances to prove your worth. Can Woakes change the results of his overseas trips and take a wicket or two abroad?
Big 1st session.

BIG BEN STRIKES. Windies 52-1.Overton & Mahmood take a wicket each,69-3. UTB

Last edited:
Although he's winning the game for the Windies, how much would you like to see Da Silva get a hundred batting at 8, after coming to the crease at 128/7..?

PS. He's got his ton. One of those remarkable performances that you just have to doff the cap to.

Last edited:
Funny game cricket, tail enders getting a good score.
I hope you're not including the skipper in that statement young un? If you are you'll be off a certain poster's Xmas card list.:yes: Shambolic AGAIN by England and some say Gareth Southgate's no idea,:yes: but the football team are doing a lot better than the Test side,thankfully. UTB

I hope you're not including the skipper in that statement young un? If you are you'll be off a certain poster's Xmas card list.:yes: Shambolic AGAIN by England and some say Gareth Southgate's no idea,:yes: but the football team are doing a lot better than the Test side,thankfully. UTB
Disgrace to the country rod

Watched it yesterday and would be surprised if Joe doesn't resign in the next few days. His body language was terrible and he looked shell shocked whilst watching the the batting.Shuffling the deckchairs on the Titanic? Some of them shouldn't even be there to be brushed aside. Crawley plays the same shot to get out the same way every game but doesn't learn. Alex Lees showed a bit of grit. Dan Lawrence can twat it around on a slow, lifeless pitch.
What music do they go out to? Send in theClowns????
A bit of pressure and they crumble. I'd abandon the Foakes as keeper idea- he's been untidy,dropped a few, missed a couple of stumpings and is a waste of a place. Give Jonny the gloves and search for (yet another) batsman to give some strength to the line up.
Didn't expect much from the bowling attack and they've lived up to expectations. Woakes is another waste of space abroad but looks like a nice lad.Mahmood looked competent.
Joe's done his stint with that lot, carried them for the best part of 2 years and now I fear it's taking its toll. Let somebody else deal with the bottom feeders and let him flourish at what he does best.
I suppose Stokes is the next in line but, TBH, it doesn't matter because , as England test captain, you're up to your arse in alligators and will never clear the swamp whilst the ECB hav etheir priorities focued on The100 and destroying the longer forms of the game .
Oh well, off to the ferry so won't see the last rites.Make sure we get to those play offs- at the very least!!

Watched it yesterday and would be surprised if Joe doesn't resign in the next few days. His body language was terrible and he looked shell shocked whilst watching the the batting.Shuffling the deckchairs on the Titanic? Some of them shouldn't even be there to be brushed aside. Crawley plays the same shot to get out the same way every game but doesn't learn. Alex Lees showed a bit of grit. Dan Lawrence can twat it around on a slow, lifeless pitch.
A bit of pressure and they crumble. I'd abandon the Foakes as keeper idea- he's been untidy,dropped a few, missed a couple of stumpings and is a waste of a place. Give Jonny the gloves and search for (yet another) batsman to give some strength to the line up.
Didn't expect much from the bowling attack and they've lived up to expectations. Woakes is another waste of space abroad but looks like a nice lad.Mahmood looked competent.
Joe's done his stint with that lot, carried them for the best part of 2 years and now I fear it's taking its toll. Let somebody else deal with the bottom feeders and let him flourish at what he does best.
I suppose Stokes is the next in line but, TBH, it doesn't matter because , as England test captain, you're up to your arse in alligators and will never clear the swamp whilst the ECB hav etheir priorities focued on The100 and destroying the longer forms of the game .
Oh well, off to the ferry so won't see the last rites.Make sure we get to those play offs- at the very least!!

Have a brilliant time TT

Enjoy!

Disgrace to the country rod
I'm just glad i don't fork out to watch it young un.Test Cricket is proper cricket but it surely is on the way out.I've loved Cricket from the first day mi dear owd departed DAD took me to watch Yorkshire at BDBL but since it doesn't get shown on't Beeb much these days,i don't follow it as closely but i do still want Yorkshire & England to do well. Oh well DEM MIGHTY BLADES are back next satdi thank fork for that. UTB

Have a safe trip and a gr8 holiday mi owd pal.England lost by 10 wkts,absolutely disgraceful. UTB

That piggy twat Vaughan doesn't like Joe does he. If he had to captain the absolute shite Joe's had i don't think the piggy barstewerd would have done any better and as a batsmen he's miles away from Joe. ******