2022 Windies Tour | Vital Football

2022 Windies Tour

tomytony

Vital Champions League
Ist Test starts March 8th and it's the 2nd day of the warm up game ( they didn't bother with them in Australia!)

England at tea declare on 466 -6 with Jonny B getting an unbeaten century, Joe 54 and Alex Lees ( ex Yorks) opening and getting 60 odd.
Some other got the rest.

Ist Test starts March 8th and it's the 2nd day of the warm up game ( they didn't bother with them in Australia!)

England at tea declare on 466 -6 with Jonny B getting an unbeaten century, Joe 54 and Alex Lees ( ex Yorks) opening and getting 60 odd.
Some other got the rest.
How many Test are they over there TT? D'ya think Brucie will get there for the 2nd or 3rd Test with yet another BIG pay off?:LOL: UTB

How many Test are they over there TT? D'ya think Brucie will get there for the 2nd or 3rd Test with yet another BIG pay off?:LOL: UTB
3 Rod.
Bruce does seem to be a better football manager when he's sat at the cricket and I bet there's plenty at WBA who wish he was there now.
He'd always be in demand as well- it's normally the Heavy Roller they go for:eek:

3 Rod.
Bruce does seem to be a better football manager when he's sat at the cricket and I bet there's plenty at WBA who wish he was there now.
He'd always be in demand as well- it's normally the Heavy Roller they go for:eek:
Heavy roller,that's cracker TT.:ROFLMAO: UTB

Good job you've selected Out JOE & Jonny in your team or TT would've been arranging for Brucie to find you and have a chat and bore thi to death Young un.:giggle: UTB
Don't forget we taught Alex Lees all he knows.
An England team without England's 2 best batsmen would be a nonsense Rod.

Are you available to become a selector:unsure:

Don't forget we taught Alex Lees all he knows.
An England team without England's 2 best batsmen would be a nonsense Rod.

Are you available to become a selector:unsure:
I couldn't do much worse than these clowns we have i charge now TT.Back in the day i used to love watching the Test matches on the Beeb(Richie Benaud was mi favrit commentator).
I remember rushing home from the Pit day shifts when England beat the Aussies(1981 i think it was) when Botham brought us back from the abyss with that FANTASTIC Innings and Bob Willis skittled the gits out. I don't see as much Cricket nowadays but i'm still a fan and i used to love going to BDBL with Mi Dear departed DAD to watch Yorkshire,very HAPPY memories mi owd pal. UTB

I couldn't do much worse than these clowns we have i charge now TT.Back in the day i used to love watching the Test matches on the Beeb(Richie Benaud was mi favrit commentator).
I remember rushing home from the Pit day shifts when England beat the Aussies(1981 i think it was) when Botham brought us back from the abyss with that FANTASTIC Innings and Bob Willis skittled the gits out. I don't see as much Cricket nowadays but i'm still a fan and i used to love going to BDBL with Mi Dear departed DAD to watch Yorkshire,very HAPPY memories mi owd pal. UTB
My grandfather was a pro footballer( Notts County) and wicketkeeper in local league Rod so I was immersed from birth and he always bought me the best kit he could afford. I went To City Grammar when it moved to Stradbroke and used to go down to Normanton Springs to get the bus home but 1st called into his house and it was always just in time to get the tea scores on the BBC and his opinion on Yorkshire's progress. It was 1964-71so the results were normally OK.Used to go to BDBL for all the games in school holidays - 1st time with my uncle- and I can remember getting one of the green leatherette cushions to sit on at the pavilion side of the kop.I was hooked from then and was a YCCC member for years.
When I started work I was lucky to meet a load of sportsmen and the first team I had to stay when I got my first hotel was England for an OT test in 1977- Brearley, Amiss,Greig,Knott, Chris Old,Derek Randall and they won by 9wkts needing a few runs on the last morning. The bar was shut at about 4 am the night before and I dread to think what might have happened had some of them had to bat.

I'm very lucky and have quite a few tales to tell through the years but only once had the Blades stay.

Perhaps they should start a Tv show and call it, Hey up Yorkshire's got talent tha knows? UTB
It's noticeable that there's been a load of programmes all about the glory and wonderment of God's Own Country recently Rod.
Jane McDonald
Our Yorks farm
Y/shire firefighters
Our Yorkshire Life etc.
Yorks Vet
Yorks Auction House

And the only one set on this side, and is not fact based, is the crap that is Corrie:p

Supreme in every respect :bow:

Well if you’re using fiction we have emmerdale too although I don’t watch any soap the only time I see emmerdale or any of them is when I go into mrs Bs room to turn the tv over

It's noticeable that there's been a load of programmes all about the glory and wonderment of God's Own Country recently Rod.
Jane McDonald
Our Yorks farm
Y/shire firefighters
Our Yorkshire Life etc.
Yorks Vet
Yorks Auction House

And the only one set on this side, and is not fact based, is the crap that is Corrie:p

Supreme in every respect :bow:
I'm sure the Lancs would disagree when it comes to football TT mi owd pal. UTB

I'm sure the Lancs would disagree when it comes to football TT mi owd pal. UTB
Thought we were talking about tele programmes Rod, not footballers.
They'd struggle again to name greats actually born in Lancs!
Tom Finney stands out