2021 Summer Transfer Thread | Page 364 | Vital Football

2021 Summer Transfer Thread

Really! since when?

I was speaking to someone at the club yesterday and asked how much longer Hughton has got?

The answer was cant see him getting fired while the boss is back in the States getting married.

I suppose he could be back now; why bother with a honeymoon when you have the pleasure of watching us play?
His honeymoon period is over chap!

Really! since when?

I was speaking to someone at the club yesterday and asked how much longer Hughton has got?

The answer was cant see him getting fired while the boss is back in the States getting married.

I suppose he could be back now; why bother with a honeymoon when you have the pleasure of watching us play?

I've just shown him your comment. He says it doesn't have to be him that fires the manager.

Really! since when?

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF ZOOM?!
He was at the match on Sunday?!
Come on do your research lad!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFSS

so he went back on monday to get married?

a) noone gets married on a monday
b) it takes 10 hours to get there - even if he set off straight after the match on Sunday i'd doubt he'd be in any state to marry on monday. That means the wedding is Tuesday (yesterday), and he'd have to run straight back here to be at the game tonight.
c) If he's at the game tonight - your source is toast
d) stop being nosy

b) it takes 10 hours to get there - even if he set off straight after the match on Sunday i'd doubt he'd be in any state to marry on monday. That means the wedding is Tuesday (yesterday), and he'd have to run straight back here to be at the game tonight.
d) stop being nosy

He gets married on Saturday mate in Fairfield, Connecticut. I'll post some pics Sunday morning

d) stop being nosy
If he went back to the US he would have to be in one state wouldn't he?