2021 Summer Transfer Thread | Page 363 | Vital Football

2021 Summer Transfer Thread

I
I don't know where you're getting your information from but it's not very reliable, duck. Leave the gossip to us ITKs :thumbup:

Latest news, should be announced around 11am - Mel Morris and Merryknackers have swapped clubs, all contracts signed. Mel bringing Rooney with him, EM taking Hughton.
If only carlsberg did football clubs.

I don't know where you're getting your information from but it's not very reliable, duck. Leave the gossip to us ITKs :thumbup:

Latest news, should be announced around 11am - Mel Morris and Merryknackers have swapped clubs, all contracts signed. Mel bringing Rooney with him, EM taking Hughton.

what’s the point in posting that? Come on we all need some positive news not nonsense.

gees this place, you fans, this club. All rotten

It's a sad old state when you would accept or even hope for defeat just so it ensures the sacking of the manager, but actually feel a bit like that myself

I dont get that. I really hope he can turn it around and charge up the table. The last 49weeks tell us that it is highly unlikely to happen.

It is what it is. I think he's possibly the worst manager we have had in the last decade or so in relation to the shite he serves up. I still want him to succeed though because the club suffers, the fans suffer and people lose their jobs if he fails.

If we win it might mean that nothing changes. We can’t risk that. Handsome loss. New manager, playoffs here we come

Pretty sure they have phones in the good ‘old US of A’ Hitting

Really! since when?

I was speaking to someone at the club yesterday and asked how much longer Hughton has got?

The answer was cant see him getting fired while the boss is back in the States getting married.

I suppose he could be back now; why bother with a honeymoon when you have the pleasure of watching us play?