2021 Summer Transfer Thread | Page 365 | Vital Football

2021 Summer Transfer Thread

I went to an eskimo's house warming party at the weekend chap. He's now homeless.
That reminds me chap of that time we went to that Eskimo restaurant and the special options were either whale meat in a slow cooker, whale meat soup , whale meat and 2 veg or Vera Lynn.I asked him what the Vera Lynn was ,as I fancied something different ,but he said sorry it's whale meat again chap!

That reminds me chap of that time we went to that Eskimo restaurant and the special options were either whale meat in a slow cooker, whale meat soup , whale meat and 2 veg or Vera Lynn.I asked him what the Vera Lynn was ,as I fancied something different ,but he said sorry it's whale meat again chap!

Horrendous, i seal for you chap, i really do.

But he reshaped the club to get them to that point, and allow them to do that sensibly. Like he was doing with us.
What did he reshape? That's just vague nonsense.

He has been there around 3 years, had the benefit of free reign over transfers each year (including beating us to signing Dickie, presumably by paying more) and had some absolutely brilliant young attacking academy players who were already there and performing.

Now he's been able to sign some cracking strikers.

He hasn't had the likes of Diakhaby or Da Costa given to him.

By all means we should maybe be looking to the QPR board and owners for some praise, given what THEY have quietly built despite the legacy of the last regime.

For Warburton- fuck him. Graceless charletan. Took over with a remit to steer us clear of relegation and ended the season closer to it than when he arrived. Now recently mouthing off in the press that he failed here because we are all obsessed with the past, and that our 150th celebrations (which, if I remember correctly, were a year earlier) just proved that because there was still a poster up about it or something.