2019/2020 Prediction League Table. | Page 7 | Vital Football

2019/2020 Prediction League Table.

Do you have the predictions on just one big sheet?
Hi Calvin Plummer yes I keep a spreadsheet on libre office with all predictions for the season . Unfortunately I have taken a look at it and got myself a headache with trying to work out who has predicted each week etc . I think it will take several hours to produce what is required and I don't really have the time at the moment sorry.

Updated after the Brentford game , stunning win , keep it up Forest. No correct scorers for this game and Pearced still leads the table .

Attachments

• Prediction League Master 1.xlsx
    147.1 KB · Views: 0
Update after the Birmingham game , absolutely gutted threw away the points , was not in a good mood all weekend . Only 1 correct scorer Joe Baker Legend and Pearced still leading the table.

Attachments

147 KB · Views: 0
Update after the Leeds game , a great display even if my heart was going somewhat towards the end. There were two correct scorers Calvin Plummer and Mainstand. Pearced still leading the table.

Attachments

147.1 KB · Views: 1
Update after the Charlton game , gutted so disappointing !!! Only 1 correct scorer Joe Baker Legend and Pearced still leads the table.

Attachments

Update after the WBA game , deserved a point nothing less after the disgraceful display by the referee and his linesmen. Two correct scorers , The poacher and Redchops. Pearced still at the top of the table.

Attachments

Update after the QPR game , not our finest !!! Not surprisingly no correct scorers and Pearced is still leading the table

Attachments

147 KB · Views: 1
Update after the Cardiff game , for me probably our best win of the season . There were three correct scorers Calvin Plummer , Galaxy and Mainstand. Pearced still leading the table but Calvin Plummer jumps into second place just 2 points behind.

Attachments

147.1 KB · Views: 0
Update after the Middleboro game , ok so a point but could have been so much more , still onwards and upwards !!! Only 1 correct scorer Taylor82 and Pearced still leads the table.

Attachments