2019/2020 Prediction League Table. | Page 5 | Vital Football

2019/2020 Prediction League Table.

Update after the Hull game , good win for Forest , needed it as well. One correct scorer Redchops with the maximum score , not much change at the top of the table with Pearced still leading. Happy New Year to you all , let's hope Forest have one as well.

Attachments

• Prediction League Master 1.xlsx
    147 KB · Views: 1
Update after the Wigan game, well that was pretty poor , how we got a win from that God only knows , talk about Xmas miracles , felt we dodged a real bullet there. 6 correct scorers, Jackdaw, Ian2005uk, Bendigo, myself ,farcall2 and bgmineralman.
Pearced still leads the table but only by 1 point now.

Attachments

147.1 KB · Views: 1
Hr, not doubting your spreadsheet but cannot but wonder how I was awarded 0 points when I predicted a forest win of 2 v 1, surely I would have merited at least 2 points for a win or have I missed the interpretation. However please carry on the good work.

Hr, not doubting your spreadsheet but cannot but wonder how I was awarded 0 points when I predicted a forest win of 2 v 1, surely I would have merited at least 2 points for a win or have I missed the interpretation. However please carry on the good work.

If you're on about the Wigan game, I can't see that you predicted anything in the prediction thread? You get two points for predicting exactly how many goals each team scores, plus one for predicting which team will win (or draw).

Last edited:
As Lienking says I don,t seem to be able to find your prediction the poacher, if you have predicted elsewhere please let me know and I will amend. Surprised me as normally you are one of the consistently!!!

I can't seem to find your prediction the poacher for the Wigan game.If you have predicted elsewhere let me know and I will amend. I was slightly surprised when checking as you are usually one of the most consistent .

As Lienking says I don,t seem to be able to find your prediction the poacher, if you have predicted elsewhere please let me know and I will amend. Surprised me as normally you are one of the consistently!!!
I can honestly state that I predicted a forest win of 2 v 1 on your predictions page, however it appears that it didn't register, my apologies HR, must double check each time.

Update after the Blackburn game good win that against one of our bogey sides. No correct scorer and very few points earned. Pearced still hanging onto the lead.

Attachments

147 KB · Views: 0