2019/2020 Prediction League Table. | Page 6 | Vital Football

2019/2020 Prediction League Table.

Oh well that's the FA Cup done and dusted for another year!!! Three correct scorers Basha , hep cat and myself. Pearced is tied at the top of the table with myself.

Attachments

• Prediction League Master 1.xlsx
    147.1 KB · Views: 1
Update after the Reading game, shame about their scoring right at the end . There were many correct scorers too many to mention. We have a new leader at the top of the table , in fact joint leaders Bendigo and Lienking on 56 points , 1 ahead of Pearced.

Attachments

147 KB · Views: 0
That sickening, late own goal by Toby cost me 3 points. Thought we'd won the game scoring in the 95th minute, but we still managed to blow it. Typical Forest.

Update after the Luton game , bit nervy up until the end but a good win . There were 4 correct scorers Taylor82, Pearced , Arnoldtown and Galaxy. Pearced has regained the lead at the top of the table from Lienking and Bendigo.

Attachments

147.2 KB · Views: 0
If you ever have the time I think it would be interesting to see how many points each poster has predicted we'd have by now...

So each week we predict if we will win, lose or draw. So far we've played 27 games and as an example I might have predicted 20 wins, 5 draws, 2 loses - which would mean I thought we'd have 65 points by now.

Just thought it would be interesting to see who was closest to our actual points total and who the most optimistic/pessimistic amongst us were.

So each week we predict if we will win, lose or draw. So far we've played 27 games and as an example I might have predicted 20 wins, 5 draws, 2 loses - which would mean I thought we'd have 65 points by now.

Just thought it would be interesting to see who was closest to our actual points total and who the most optimistic/pessimistic amongst us were.
Why fix something that is not broken? Personally I like the current formula, why add more work to HR, just my view.

I will take a look at it Calvin Plummer and see how much work is involved , maybe I can do it as a one off but that would be it!!!

Update after the Reading game , might come back to bite us in the foot these dropping of vital points. Several posters got the correct score , too many to mention . Pearced , once again is out in the front again.