2014 Six Nations | Page 3 | Vital Football

2014 Six Nations

So, here we go, another weekend of quality rugby.

Got to go for Ireland and France today, but it's too close to call the England v Wales clash tomorrow. Obviously I want England to win (sorry Draig) but it will be tight I think.

Nice easy run out for Ireland. Italy are a bit pathetic really aren't they!!??

Yeah, let's hope Italy are pathetic next week.

Half time at Murrayfield and Scotland in front. I actually want France to win, so they have something to play for next week. If we beat Wales tomorrow, we then beat Italy in Rome, and France beat Ireland which would mean England winning the Championship.

France are just so hard to predict!! Would fancy the Irish against them but you can never tell can you!!?!

That's two games the French have won by the skin of their teeth.
Unlike most on here (I suppose) I'm hoping their luck runs out next weekend.

We have a job to do tomorrow first bbj, then I shall start to look ahead! Lol

England should be out if sight. Given some silly pens away to the welsh and with halfpenny you can't do that 15 points from pens!!

Absolutely agree JF. I've been doing my nut here......

I still can't see why Johnny May is in the team, he's useless. Jack Nowell the other winger isn't far behind either. England have some good wingers but Lancaster doesn't pick them.

This is exhausting.

So much prefer international rugby to football.

Also prefer the refereeing and if I'm honest, the crowds, none of the vile abuse etc

Hello you beautiful Triple Crown. Lovely to see you again, it's been too long!!! Wonderful victory to England.

Good heavens, just said in the commentary, Ireland have only won once in forty years in France.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 0