2014 Six Nations | Page 2 | Vital Football

2014 Six Nations

Last night was a good result for Wales, Ireland and England.

The early kick off which has just finished was really exciting and what a drop goal with 10 seconds to go.... brilliant! Oh, by the way, Italy 20, Scotland 21...!!

Congrats England. Just about edged us in a thrilling hard-fought game. Given the age of the English team, I predict big things from them in the future.

Johnny Sexton, wtf was that kick from the restart?

What a great match, England marginally the better team (the scoreboard is just about right).
IMHO, these are the best two teams in the Six Nations so whilst I hope Ireland now go on and win it, I'd be more upset if either Wales or France nicked it.
Seriously though, when you see the effort, energy and sublime skill of these guys, you have to say that the world is mad when Wayne Rooney can get £300k a week.....the only man in England worth that is Fear.

Toss of a coin isn't it. Thrilling. I find international rugby exhausting to watch. Jim was there today I think.

Four teams on four points, wow, going to be a humdinger.

BBJ - 23/2/2014 01:09

What a great match, England marginally the better team (the scoreboard is just about right).
IMHO, these are the best two teams in the Six Nations so whilst I hope Ireland now go on and win it, I'd be more upset if either Wales or France nicked it.
Seriously though, when you see the effort, energy and sublime skill of these guys, you have to say that the world is mad when Wayne Rooney can get £300k a week.....the only man in England worth that is Fear.

:1: :1:

Couldn't agree more with your final thoughts BBJ.

:14:

Just don't lose to Wales please England. I've family down in the deepest darkest Wales and I can't take a loss...!

Great game, but as NI Villan says WTF was that kick-off all about. Sexton's been excellent so far and then bang, fluffs a kick-off and we score a try. Care and Brown in great form at the moment, and the front five did well against an awesome Irish pack (how we managed to stop those driving mauls without giving away 4 or 5 pens is beyond me). Farrell's got to watch his temper, he's got 'yellow card' written all over him. Just need to tonk the druids now and wait for the big finale in Rome.

The only 'down' for me is Johnny May. I still can't fathom out why he's in the side. He fluffs a try, and during the match he runs around like it's just some sort of kick around. It's not the first time I've thought this about him. Just what does he bring to the table?, because I can't see it.

Surely Chris Ashton has to come back against Wales.......

I'd be happy for England to win the Triple Crown so long as Ireland win the championship.

I disagree! :2: lol

On paper, I think we should win this weekend, but we all know it isn't always about what is on paper! I am still smarting at our late loss to France.