20/21 Match thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa FC - PL | Page 14 | Vital Football

20/21 Match thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa FC - PL

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One word.

Mourinho.

He obliterated a vast majority of the squads confidence with his ego-driven "man-management" and neglected basic coaching and fitness.

Nope the decline was there before him.

We got spanked 3-0 to Brighton with Poch in charge playing just as bad as this.

The players are the problem. Jose is gone pointless blaming him for everything when the decline was there before he arrived.

Nope the decline was there before him.

We got spanked 3-0 to Brighton with Poch in charge playing just as bad as this.

The players are the problem. Jose is gone pointless blaming him for everything when the decline was there before he arrived.
Jose knew the players were shite, so engineered a way out.

Actually no.

Under Poch this was one of the fittest, and most technically capable sides in the world.

Today was the exact opposite of that.

Not towards the end it wasn't. We lost 20 games in all competitions in the 2018/19 season.

We were bottom of the league for losses in 2019.

Sorry you are in denial.

They were like that before Jose arrived.

No. They may have been lost and playing negatively under Poch but they were still very fit. Jose's negative impact on this squad is massive. He will go down as a real Chelsea legend for not only succeeding with them, but damaging us from the inside too.

Who can really blame Harry..he is ina team who are totally fcuked and still scores 22 goals. He must be sick at the attitude of the team deep down. He loved spurs and would have stayed if there was any senblance of desire. He should go and win something ..in a good team he would get 35 goals for sure even at this stage of his career and his ankles. I do not blame him for giving up the ghost. what a servant he has been for us over the years.

Not towards the end it wasn't. We lost 20 games in all competitions in the 2018/19 season.

We were bottom of the league for losses in 2019.

Sorry you are in denial.

I wasnt arguing whether or not they were winning, but how they were playing, and capable of playing.

I am very well grounded in reality thanks much.

No. They may have been lost and playing negatively under Poch but they were still very fit. Jose's negative impact on this squad is massive. He will go down as a real Chelsea legend for not only succeeding with them, but damaging us from the inside too.

Not towards the end we wasn't. The squad was ran into the ground. 2019 onwards we played slow, ponderous football.

Who can really blame Harry..he is ina team who are totally fcuked and still scores 22 goals. He must be sick at the attitude of the team deep down. He loved spurs and would have stayed if there was any senblance of desire. He should go and win something ..in a good team he would get 35 goals for sure even at this stage of his career and his ankles. I do not blame him for giving up the ghost. what a servant he has been for us over the years.

He has been just as much of a bottle job as the other players though. Find me one final he played as well as we know he can play. The guy is absolutely unplayable on his day and easily one of the top 3 strikers in the world but in our biggest games he has nearly always let us down.

I totally blame him. As a Spurs fan, he is insulting me every time he pulls on the shirt with his attitude. Protecting himself for the Euro's and going through the motions. He thinks he some type of Aaron Ramsey type figure at the club who thinks he walks out with his head held high. Think again Harry.

Not towards the end we wasn't. The squad was ran into the ground. 2019 onwards we played slow, ponderous football.

They looked slow and clueless because of the tactics and a few key players being over-played. The fitness was 100% still there and the majority of the squad could still put in a shift for the full 90.

He has been just as much of a bottle job as the other players though. Find me one final he played as well as we know he can play. The guy is absolutely unplayable on his day and easily one of the top 3 strikers in the world but in our biggest games he has nearly always let us down.
Matic, Kane has never played that well in any high profile game - except of course the Derby!. IMO, he was mediocre at best for England at the WC and only won the GB on the back of penalties.

I totally blame him. As a Spurs fan, he is insulting me every time he pulls on the shirt with his attitude. Protecting himself for the Euro's and going through the motions. He thinks he some type of Aaron Ramsey type figure at the club who thinks he walks out with his head held high. Think again Harry.

Dont agree if I was playing in that team I would only rely on my own ability to do something...he has been surrounded by a useless bunch for years now ,,,since the heady days of Poch...before the decline. His misguided loyalty to our cause has lost him a load of trophies.

Dont agree if I was playing in that team I would only rely on my own ability to do something...he has been surrounded by a useless bunch for years now ,,,since the heady days of Poch...before the decline. His misguided loyalty to our cause has lost him a load of trophies.

He's also proving to me that he's not a captain in these last few months. Captains lead by example.

Can't wait until Pep gets hold of him. It will be painful for him at first, but Pep will knock some of this stuff out of him quickly. Probably use him more sparingly and get his fitness and mobility back. Then keep him rotated to keep him fresh and playing into an older age.

There we go Arse get what looks like a 92nd minute winner at Palace...so they beat Brighton we lose to Leicester on Sunday and then we will be below thm as icing on the cake for this momentous season

Spurs fans waited for 30 minutes on the promise the players would come back out to salute the fans. Then an announcement to wish them a safe journey home....in other words, the players ain't coming out so on your bikes. The atmosphere was toxic apparently.
Kane did his own lone good bye walk round .