20/21 Match thread - Everton FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL | Page 5 | Vital Football

20/21 Match thread - Everton FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL

Result?

• Win

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nobody has been good In possession. I will always prefer an Ndombele that tries something than an Ndombele that plays it safe, like Sissoko whenever we attack.

There is far too much resting on Ndombele's shoulders tonight. He is the only player with the responsibility of transitioning into attack and bringing Kane and Son into the game.
he needs to know when to play a quick ball... I like skilful players but he hangs onto it too long in mini circkes...

By playing 5 at the back we have surrendered midfield. Add Sissoko to that and it's absolutely no surprise that we can't get on the ball and make any sort of progressive moves when in possession.

Jose to blame once more. He's tried to put as many people at the back as possible and then hope that Kane, Son and NDombele can create a miracle.

Do you know what i think im gonna get Alexa to play a Ministry of Sound playlist and have a front room disco rather than watching this shit

he needs to know when to play a quick ball... I like skilful players but he hangs onto it too long in mini circkes...
That is true like he had a chance to cross the ball but started holding onto the ball too long then repossessed leading to us conceding a goal

By playing 5 at the back we have surrendered midfield. Add Sissoko to that and it's absolutely no surprise that we can't get on the ball and make any sort of progressive moves when in possession.

Jose to blame once more. He's tried to put as many people at the back as possible and then hope that Kane, Son and NDombele can create a miracle.
Spot on. Seems that's the only option he knows on how to stem conceding goals. Alas it didn't work!

Annoying that we have good choice of AM's on the bench and he's chosen to beef up the rear guard. The initiative was handed to Everton before the kick off.

Spot on. Seems that's the only option he knows on how to stem conceding goals. Alas it didn't work!

Annoying that we have good choice of AM's on the bench and he's chosen to beef up the rear guard. The initiative was handed to Everton before the kick off.

Jose may have wanted to keep it tight at half time then turn it on in the second. Which we now have to do.

Exciting and envigorating watching our beloved Spurs eh!
Apparently pyschiatrists are now recommending other supporters watch us to fend off depression rather than medication. And if they treat a Spurs fan they just say, dont watch your team read a book instead.

Jose may have wanted to keep it tight at half time then turn it on in the second. Which we now have to do.
I have watched a few Everton games of late, especially v Brighton. They miss Calvert Lewin. Richarlinson, whilst a monster to handle, is hit and miss. If Jose had watched a few of their games, as a coach, he could easily have taken the game to them. I am afraid if he doesn't change at the interval, I can see us conceding and then bring on everyone to recover the situation.

Another loss from winning position beckons. Some feckin record.

When Reggie made that foul for the pen, Hojbjerg's positioning is awful. As much as I think Sissoko has been useless, Hojbjerg is stood near nobody and is almost in line with the CBs. Why?!

Hojbjerg is better than this. The whole team are better than this!! They just look uncoached and totally unorganised. All first touches have been loose, passing has been hopeful, movement is poor and positioning is poor throughout the team.

When Reggie made that foul for the pen, Hojbjerg's positioning is awful. As much as I think Sissoko has been useless, Hojbjerg is stood near nobody and is almost in line with the CBs. Why?!

Hojbjerg is better than this. The whole team are better than this!! They just look uncoached and totally unorganised. All first touches have been loose, passing has been hopeful, movement is poor and positioning is poor throughout the team.

Apart from those points Matic, the boys have done well eh! ha ha