• Win

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In all honesty I don't think I really care. I haven't felt this apathetic about Spurs in a long time.

Qualification for the Champions League has been a pipedream for some time. Whilst it was mathematically possible it was easy to believe. But performance-wise we are so far away from the teams above us it was unrealistic.

And even the Europa is out of our reach now. Our only route was 5th place. It's very likely when Everton play their two games in hand we'll be 8th. We're not catching the teams above us.

Expect to lose as it is the most obvious outcome.
A draw is no good. A win would have us all thinking again 'if we win our other 6 games who knows', because all us spurs supporters still believe deep down even if it is a forlorn hope and ranging on paranoia and madness. It is a shame the club seems not to give too much of a flying fcuk

It will be interesting to see who will be this week's scapegoat. He's upset everyone else so might as well stick the knife into his captain Hugo :-)

Can't wait for the Bielsa vs Jose comparisons to start. One manager with a weak squad laying down his football philosophy and comfortably keeping them in the Prem. The other manager with a talented squad playing his own football philosophy, upsetting everyone in his path and finishing on the same points.

For the Everton match, Ancelotti will no doubt outsmart Jose. It will be like taking candy from a baby.

I have voted a win, have to, I cannot say lose, but in all honestly this game has defeat written all over it.
As has been said maybe a defeat might just push to get JM sacked, I might be dreaming here.

Every rookie manager has out thought our dated/crap manager, so what will an experienced one do...ie Ancelotti.

It's getting more of a chore to comment on Match Threads as we all have our doubts. A win would be more of a shock than a loss.
Part of me wants to lose this match to bring forward his axing.

We're on borrowed time. Kane and Son will leave, Lloris needs to be upgraded, too many passengers and a coach that looks like he's being paid to run us into the ground.

The future looks shite, browny shite.:confused::arrghh:

The simple truth is their players have out done our players for attitude twice this season. I don't expect it to change with this one.

We could start a new competition of 'Back Four Bingo' and see what combo we get this time. Will Sanchez be back in? Will he play Tanganga at RB? Will he chuck Hart in goal and play 3 at the back?

Su
The simple truth is their players have out done our players for attitude twice this season. I don't expect it to change with this one.

We could start a new competition of 'Back Four Bingo' and see what combo we get this time. Will Sanchez be back in? Will he play Tanganga at RB? Will he chuck Hart in goal and play 3 at the back?

Surely Hart can't do any worse than Hugos last showing. Even Cavani's disallowed goal went through his legs as he was falling back on his arse as per.

We so badly need a win and more than anything need a clean sheet. The last match with the toffees was pitiful. Scoring 4 and letting in 5 is pathetic. We have to be clueless to let 5 in. When is our defence going to improve?

I’m looking for a win and I expect it. Jose and the team need to turn up.
I was not really happy at first with Jose taking over as manager. I always thought that he could come in, perform averagely and then be sacked with a nice handout. That’s not a recipe for making someone focus. We need Jose on his game. This is a club that has waited too long and we’re not in the best monetary shape just now. So get on with it Jose, we need CL AND A CUP .

We so badly need a win and more than anything need a clean sheet. The last match with the toffees was pitiful. Scoring 4 and letting in 5 is pathetic. We have to be clueless to let 5 in. When is our defence going to improve?

I’m looking for a win and I expect it. Jose and the team need to turn up.
I was not really happy at first with Jose taking over as manager. I always thought that he could come in, perform averagely and then be sacked with a nice handout. That’s not a recipe for making someone focus. We need Jose on his game. This is a club that has waited too long and we’re not in the best monetary shape just now. So get on with it Jose, we need CL AND A CUP .

What we need is some divine intervention. If only we knew where god was :-)

1618583718240.png

Not surprised at the negativity permeating these boards, our team has done very little to instill confidence in those that support/follow the club. Toffees fans are probably thinking the same way we are about ours; the difference here I think would be Ancelotti getting his team geed-up and raring to go, while Jose continues to piss off his players and thus not have them performing to the levels they could with the right application.

I'd so love to win this match (one of my closest cousins is a toffee, so bragging rights in the family and all that), but I just can't see it happening.

We open up leads (typically one-goal leads, although we've been pegged back with a 3-goal lead (remember that?)) and we throw them away, we'd be winning the flipping league if matches were 45 minutes long...or pretty damn close to it...but they're not are they! And someone has to get that little fact through to our coaching staff and our players.

Given the way we approach games and manage games, there are no easy matches left in the run-in...8th place or lower for us when the dust has settled and yes, no League Cup either! Let's see if Mourinho can do what he did at the Chavs the year after they finished 8th (they won the league in case you're wondering). In all honesty though, I wish Mourinho gone...let someone else get the fresh start...just not sure who (any ideas who you'd like to see take over the reins at our fair club? Someone start a thread please, if it hasn't been done already).

Not surprised at the negativity permeating these boards, our team has done very little to instill confidence in those that support/follow the club. Toffees fans are probably thinking the same way we are about ours; the difference here I think would be Ancelotti getting his team geed-up and raring to go, while Jose continues to piss off his players and thus not have them performing to the levels they could with the right application.

I'd so love to win this match (one of my closest cousins is a toffee, so bragging rights in the family and all that), but I just can't see it happening.

We open up leads (typically one-goal leads, although we've been pegged back with a 3-goal lead (remember that?)) and we throw them away, we'd be winning the flipping league if matches were 45 minutes long...or pretty damn close to it...but they're not are they! And someone has to get that little fact through to our coaching staff and our players.

Given the way we approach games and manage games, there are no easy matches left in the run-in...8th place or lower for us when the dust has settled and yes, no League Cup either! Let's see if Mourinho can do what he did at the Chavs the year after they finished 8th (they won the league in case you're wondering). In all honesty though, I wish Mourinho gone...let someone else get the fresh start...just not sure who (any ideas who you'd like to see take over the reins at our fair club? Someone start a thread please, if it hasn't been done already).

Jose when asked said he knows why we are conceding goals late on. But he ain't telling the media why !! Its for him to know and act upon.