20/21 Match thread - Everton FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL | Page 4 | Vital Football

20/21 Match thread - Everton FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL

Result?

• Win

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was it a pen? looked like it but I fink the Evertoner kicked the ground so stopped very sharply and reggie piled into him as a result...ah well!

Nobody has been good In possession. I will always prefer an Ndombele that tries something than an Ndombele that plays it safe, like Sissoko whenever we attack.

There is far too much resting on Ndombele's shoulders tonight. He is the only player with the responsibility of transitioning into attack and bringing Kane and Son into the game.

That penalty that we conceded might be another error from a Spurs player. But ask why the left wing back is having to make a desperate tackle on the edge of our own box. Why is there no central midfield? Sissoko's default position is to play on the right. So when he happily gets dragged to the corner he brings Hojbjerg with him and so leaves the edge of our box completely exposed. I really don't understand what he brings to any game.