20/21 Match thread - Aston Villa FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL | Page 3 | Vital Football

20/21 Match thread - Aston Villa FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL

Result

• Win

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are three or four in the line up who probably have something to prove, and who may therefore freshen things up a bit. There are also probably a few untouchables who will saunter thru the game at much the same pace and intensity, or lack of, that they've been showing for weeks now.

Interesting pre match interview. We show some we are looking to the future !! In relation to having Devine and Scarlett on the bench. But also Rodon and Tanganga starting.
Another pop at the players by questioning their professionalism also !!

At least:

Tottenham have confirmed that Toby Alderweireld and Serge Aurier miss today's game because of illness.

..and not due to sadness.

I actually like some of the things in this lineup:

-FINALLY Vini gets a chance.
-GLC is back, I do like him...and Lucas is rewarded for his good play...good.
-Fuck it...I like Tang finally given a go, I think he is our #1 RB. I also like that Rodon gets a start...I mean what the hell at this point.

**My only worry is Sanchez/Rodon...if Villa can attack them...we could be in trouble there.

We will see how this match will go within the first 10 min in my opinion. How much energy will we have, will we have any of the ball...

This is the natural CB partnership I've been wanting to see against some decent competition.

Cant wait to see how well, or horrible, these two do together.

This is the natural CB partnership I've been wanting to see against some decent competition.

Cant wait to see how well, or horrible, these two do together.

Well one thing is certain we needed a change...