• Win

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well the damage done is not gonna be fixed by Sunday, no way. We are dealing with deep scars, psychological and mental ones. We will be facing a TEAM that has incredible unity, a younger hungrier version of Everton. Not sure if Grealish is back yet but it matters not to their philosophy. At least they have a philosophy!

Danny Rose must be recovering rapidly from his issues just laughing his head off!...as he can't cop any blame for this!

No idea what team will turn up and what attitude they will bring. I shall be hopping over to the predictor thread to submit my entry of a lucky 1-1 draw.

I dont give a shite at the moment ....could not care less ....they do not deserve our support one iota they smash our dreams time and time again.....I would scrap heap the majority of the squad as who the hell would pay good money for most of them. Kane and Son would get good offers...of those we truly want rid of how many would command any sort of fee?

As ever the optimist, I cannot see how this one is going to go, we could suddenly up our game and smash em, or as has already been said they give us a good slapping.

They way things are going, it looks like from Top London Club to worst in a matter of a couple of seasons, sorry Fulham n CP below us, but that still leaves Deep pocket Chavs, the East End Diddies and them down the road above us, what an effin season, could it get any worse, please don't answer that am down enough as it is.

It seems that winning the Carabao Cup no longer guarantees entry into the Europa League.

UEFA's new third-tier European competition - the Europa Conference League - starts this season. And the winners of the Carabao go into that competition in the play-off phase, the round before the group stages.

So, just to get into the Europa League again, we would need to finish fifth in the league. The other Europa League place goes to the FA Cup winners.

The coach isn't trusted by the players & the players aren't trusted by the coach. Only one way this'll end, tears.

Villa to knick it by the odd goal.

About 8 or 9 days ago, I commentated on the "rife optimism" appearing, its amazing how bloody wrong we all were. LOL!

Hoping to see: Hugo, Tang, Sanchez, Toby, Reggie, Holj, Ndom, Gio, Bale, Kane and assuming Son isn't fit Lamela or Lucas (for speed)

Subs: Doc, Rodon, Vinny, Dele, Hart. Serge Lamela or Lucas

Don't want to see: Dire, Davies, Sissoko, Winks, Bergwyn near the team/bench

Got to believe if we play that team ish we have a chance and as such my prediction will reflect that hope!

Similar to my proposed team selection to withstand Zagreb kicking lumps out of us. This time Jose could be thinking...
Who is behind me ? Who can I trust ?
I am still undecided as to whether Hugo included Jose in what was going on at the club so....
Hart, Tanganga, Sanchez , Toby, Rodon, Reggie, Hojbjerg, Dele, Loco, Moura, Kane.

Again total bollox but I have gone 3 at the back to allow Reggie and Tanganga to bomb forward. Dele and Loco for creativity in MF and 3 at the back to allow Hojbjerg to move up the pitch.