1 foot on the love boat.... | Page 6 | Vital Football

1 foot on the love boat....

More like the crew have been on the rum thinking its party time when in reality there is many a rough sea, poor weather and pirates boats to navigate before we have chance to dock.

more like the sound of dafodils have arived erly and the lesser spoted black toad has floated past the little bridge on a lolly stick while the ducks are watching from the backs of the albertrosses flying low over the cliffs.

BrickLatic - 12/3/2016 17:56

more like the sound of dafodils have arived erly and the lesser spoted black toad has floated past the little bridge on a lolly stick while the ducks are watching from the backs of the albertrosses flying low over the cliffs.

Bloody hell .......is it (magic) mushroom season ?!

moonay - 12/3/2016 18:07

BrickLatic - 12/3/2016 17:56

Bloody hell .......is it (magic) mushroom season ?!

only as daft as the other nawtical phrases being used

;o)

hindleymonwafc - 26/3/2016 19:06

All bound for moo-moo land ( wherever the hell that is ! ).

Is it on the Isle of Wight ? (............think about it).

Either that, or Moo Zealand.

hindleymonwafc - 26/3/2016 22:15

moonay - 26/3/2016 21:59

hindleymonwafc - 26/3/2016 19:06

All bound for moo-moo land ( wherever the hell that is ! ).

Is it on the Isle of Wight ? (............think about it).

Either that, or Moo Zealand.

Cowes...I get it. I think it's Herdersfield.

Had it confirmed moonay, by the Captain no less. I asked him over dinner last neet.." heyup owd lad. Where's R next port of caw ? Is it moo-moo land ?"

I was right but spelled it wrong..it's in Uddersfield.

Justified, ancient, & driving an ice-cream van................. or is that just for t' trip to Blackpool ?

Right we've set sail from moo-moo land..anybody know where we are off now ?...I would ask the Captain but he's Pi****d as a fart.

Starting to look like Wigan can win this league even without beating burton (probably need at least a draw). Perhaps more importantly it could be a three team race for two automatic promotion spots if Walsall win their games in hand.

Gillingham still lurking as well I suppose. The good news is Wigan appear to have the easiest remain fixtures to my eye.

Also no reason to expect Walsall to win its games in hand they were fortunate to win the two before the break and now they come back to play three straight away from home against teams that if not high in the table at the very least are hard to win against.

willjones89210 - 28/3/2016 20:58

Gillingham still lurking as well I suppose. The good news is Wigan appear to have the easiest remain fixtures to my eye.

we all no about the law of sod will. i dont think anybody has an easy run in. this is the business end now and stil lots of ponteneal banana skins out there. for us an all