Summer Transfer Rumours | Page 6 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours

That’s the end of that then

I would likely suggest that the players partner is more correct than Critchley here though. No reason why he would come out and say 'yeah he is leaving or not in my plans for next season' as that would considerably reduce any transferable value they hold on him.

I would likely suggest that the players partner is more correct than Critchley here though. No reason why he would come out and say 'yeah he is leaving or not in my plans for next season' as that would considerably reduce any transferable value they hold on him.
if he is a left wing back, school brochures mailed to jordan to decide on with his partner asap please jez.

Right wing back I believe
Didn’t expect that to be a position we were interested in, sørensen has a great availability record. unless the aim is to have more cover/competition (expensive), or we are expecting sørensen bids (the method)

Skubs says we’ll be lucky to hold on to Erhahon in the summer
Let's hope the recruitment team have some potential replacements in mind. A player of Erhahon's quality will be hard to replace if does indeed move on, but that's where smart scouting and good coaching comes into play.

Inevitably there will be serious interest in Erhahon. Sorenson and Jenson, that will test the resolve of the club and the players. If any or all of them go it makes the summer window very challenging if we want to carry on where this season left off.

As long as we get serious value for the players, that’s the model we need to work towards no matter how much it may hurt. We used to get the odd decent one in and let go for not full value so at least that should be much more different now with how well our club is run.

Last edited:
It's the model with Ethan. Possibly going into the last year of his contract and we'll get a decent fee which we can re-invest into the team. He is Championship level at least. Maybe even one that Celtic or Rangers will look at if they need to maintain home player numbers. He deserves the chance to progress his career.

I'm sure whatever the deal is it'll include add-ons and they'll probably include full International games for Scotland

Its going to be a worrying summer. Skoobs has done an incredible job, but we have massively over-achieved since January taking into account our long term injuries.

Skoobs will know exactly what we need in the summer to do better next year, but that will be complicated by possible interest in our best players - Erhahon, Sorenson, Jensen, and possibly House.

Big job again for JG and his team, but they will know what Skoobs wants and needs. Which is a big difference to last summer when they recruited for a style of play that MK was unable to provide.

Inevitably there will be serious interest in Erhahon. Sorenson and Jenson, that will test the resolve of the club and the players. If any or all of them go it makes the summer window very challenging if we want to carry on where this season left off.

I think your right about Erhahon, he could play in the Championship.

Sorenson is at his right level. I can't see him playing any higher than league 1 but you never know.

Jenson with the ball at his feet and his kicking in general will hold him back from playing any higher than league 1 at the moment.
If he improves that then he has all the other elements a goalkeeper needs to play at a higher level.

I'm sure whatever the deal is it'll include add-ons and they'll probably include full International games for Scotland
Both he and House are excellent footballers who are better than our league but what might inhibit their progress is the temperament. Too many silly bookings contain those antics whilst still maintaining the aggressive and they are destined for better things