Gold Memberships on sale 15th Feb | Page 3 | Vital Football

Gold Memberships on sale 15th Feb

I swapped to a silver membership last season for that reason , I knew I would miss a fair few, let's hope what they move will be different times on Saturdays and Sundays not
Hi Red Wimp - I think the issue would be regardless of how well we’re doing, any game we have against a side at the top or a ‘big’ club would be more likely to be televised, and therefore at the whim of Sky scheduling (who let’s be honest, would play it at 10 on a Monday morning if it suited them).
Of course it’s a bit of an unknown but I could see them televising games at the normal midweek kick off times to be honest, probably Tuesday and Wednesday

I think we should ask Leeds fans how they get on with all the changes. I would say about 30 games a season are televised.

Without checking, I'm not even sure that should have been in olive.

I think a decent number of the televised games will probably fall on the midweek ones (similar to what they already do with the Championship).

There are hardly any weekend slots to start moving too many and like any selections, it'll be dictated by league positions at the time.
It was announced that they were planning to screen 5 games from the Championship and 5 games from Lg One and Lg Two giving 10games in total over the course of every weekend set of fixtures as well as midweek games.
If you sell your soul to the devil you agree to dance to their tune.

It was announced that they were planning to screen 5 games from the Championship and 5 games from Lg One and Lg Two giving 10games in total over the course of every weekend set of fixtures as well as midweek games.
If you sell your soul to the devil you agree to dance to their tune.

Looks like Wrexham will be with us next season so that will take care of most of the live games in Div 1.

All sold now. Be interesting to see the dynamic of the people purchasing, people downgrading or those who could not afford or justify one previously.
As it's a renewal period, I'm assuming it's the former rather than the latter?

Represents good value for money again, and the Rilmac offer is a great deal for those who want/need a cheaper option.
No mention of the FPS scheme though. They normally go hand in hand when advertised, although having said that, there don't seem to have been many draws this season, is it still on the go?
Think I spotted on social media that Helgy has now moved so I suspect that might be the reason it's not mentioned and it's stopped.

Think I spotted on social media that Helgy has now moved so I suspect that might be the reason it's not mentioned and it's stopped.
People have paid into it though and local businesses have supported it, so seems strange to stop mid season...

He's done a great job over the years though 👍🏻

Apologises if this has been answered already I purchased my season ticket the other day via Direct Debit (first season ticket I’ve been able to get in 14/15 years due to work commitments) does the direct debit come out each month on the date you originally bought it for instance it was bought on the 8th March so the instalments come out on 8th April, 8th May, 8th June or is it a set day decided by the club?

Does it say on your Ticketmaster account? The first deadline is 2nd April so I can't imagine the first DD will go out on the 1st of the month.

Apologises if this has been answered already I purchased my season ticket the other day via Direct Debit (first season ticket I’ve been able to get in 14/15 years due to work commitments) does the direct debit come out each month on the date you originally bought it for instance it was bought on the 8th March so the instalments come out on 8th April, 8th May, 8th June or is it a set day decided by the club?
How do you pay by direct debit? I cannot see it as an option on ticket master?

How do you pay by direct debit? I cannot see it as an option on ticket master?
“Spread payment option which will take four monthly instalments in April, May, June and July via direct debit. This is created online via your Ticketmaster purchase.”

When you go online where it says class and Gold Membership you can click and change it to direct debit (different price)

Casperimp said:
I think every season ticket holder I know is renewing as will I.

People need to get on board otherwise they might miss next seasons play off push and promotion to the Championship.
:rolleyes:
By your reaction emoji you might have thought my bravado about pushing for the Championship next season was outlandish at the time. How ironic that little did we know we would be making an outside push for the Championship this season as well.