FFP charges? | Page 80 | Vital Football

FFP charges?

I don't think Villa postponing the start of their redevelopment is PSR related.

More likely to do with the Council situation

I don't think Villa postponing the start of their redevelopment is PSR related.

More likely to do with the Council situation

Worst council I've ever dealt with anywhere in the world and I've lived in nine different countries over my life LOL.

Ouch. That’s a shame. Going to be interesting to see how this plays out but I wonder if anything would have happened if the media hadn’t gotten hold of the story…

Ouch. That’s a shame. Going to be interesting to see how this plays out but I wonder if anything would have happened if the media hadn’t gotten hold of the story…
Interesting, as others have said, how this, plus Chelsea, plus rumours on Villa, have come out today of all days.

Forest have played this one pretty silently till now...

But this latest really does seem to make a mockery of the rules

Interesting, as others have said, how this, plus Chelsea, plus rumours on Villa, have come out today of all days.

Forest have played this one pretty silently till now...

But this latest really does seem to make a mockery of the rules
There is logic if not consistency to this. Penalty points at the beginning of the next season makes sense because when the season starts everyone knows where they stand and takes away the uncertainty. This premier league season has been blighted by Evertons and Forest ongoing saga’s

So day 1 of our 2 day hearing has been completed.
I was hoping it would have been thrown out by now.
With all this other sh*t swirling around with other clubs - including Leicester not being liable for deductions by either the EPL or EFL for basically the same offence with the same circumstances as us, I just don't see how this all ends any more.
It is a complete and utter mess.

With all this other sh*t swirling around with other clubs - including Leicester not being liable for deductions by either the EPL or EFL for basically the same offence with the same circumstances as us, I just don't see how this all ends any more.
Well if you look at his Twitter, Nick De Marco had time to go and watch QPR in some Stan Bowles tribute match last night, and also to display some photos of a camera with some coffee. I hope he had done his preparation already, as he was out last night.

You'd have thought the PL would have punished Leicester last season prior to them going down. Now they have shown that the rules they have in place haven't been followed until this season. Precedent here? Or can the EFL impose their deduction this season if they have fallen foul of the 'EFL' rule book.

It's all an absolute shit show, which will continue to be a shit show which unless the IC boot out all cases and force the PL to impose a solid set of financial criteria, which is fair and equitable and allows competition, cannot be judged in either of Everton's or our case

Well if you look at his Twitter, Nick De Marco had time to go and watch QPR in some Stan Bowles tribute match last night, and also to display some photos of a camera with some coffee. I hope he had done his preparation already, as he was out last night.

I go to watch football very regularly when I have work the next day to.

He does what he wants when he wants because he's hot shit.

So what?

I'd be very concerned if he had been prepping last minute.

Be more concerned if he was working away late last minute because he's left it late or we are in so much shit he's struggling to get everything prepared.

Like to think this tells us he has his house on order and is relaxed

And this bit, which is less good for us.

"
The Panel has taken into account and respects the CFRU’s submissions that in various places the EFL Regulations are not perfectly drafted, that the Financial Regulations should be interpreted taking into account the Financial Fair Play Objectives, that there are duties of co-operation on Clubs, that there is general guidance in the EFL Regulations relating to Rule 2 and that where possible the Rules should be interpreted to apply in the same way between all Clubs playing in a Division. However, these legitimate considerations cannot be determinative where the text of Rule 2.9 is, as the Panel finds it to be, clear and sets out a workable procedure.
"

I suspect this applies to us. It means, yeah, it's not fair for all the teams and the rules should be rewritten, but this panel isn't going to change their decision or lessen the punishment because that bit you've fallen foul of is really clear.

agree but go too hard and it will go to court.

What a time to be alive in the world of football