FFP charges? | Page 82 | Vital Football

FFP charges?

Sure i saw a stat the other night saying we had the highest average height in the Prem which if true makes it even more surprising that we're so shite at attacking and defending set pieces.

We’ve got a lot of unhealthy stats unfortunately! And four very crucial games ahead, with the shit going on in the background as well. Somehow we need to rectify a lot of issues on the pitch, because I don’t fancy the idea of relying on a minimal points deduction to save us. And I’d imagine if we do get a deduction, that will spur on the likes of Luton. Season defining moments coming up.

This weekend is there to be won. A lot of teams outside the top four struggle to win their games after a midweek European game. Brighton have one win following a midweek European fixture so far this season with a few draws and a couple of defeats. With our pace and their extra game this week, might reap us something. Straw clutching maybe, we’ll see

We’ve got a lot of unhealthy stats unfortunately! And four very crucial games ahead, with the shit going on in the background as well. Somehow we need to rectify a lot of issues on the pitch, because I don’t fancy the idea of relying on a minimal points deduction to save us. And I’d imagine if we do get a deduction, that will spur on the likes of Luton. Season defining moments coming up.

This weekend is there to be won. A lot of teams outside the top four struggle to win their games after a midweek European game. Brighton have one win following a midweek European fixture so far this season with a few draws and a couple of defeats. With our pace and their extra game this week, might reap us something. Straw clutching maybe, we’ll see

We played Brighton (at home) at just the right time last season. Hopefully we can make the most of it this season too.

This weekend is there to be won. A lot of teams outside the top four struggle to win their games after a midweek European game. Brighton have one win following a midweek European fixture so far this season with a few draws and a couple of defeats.

All that seems to point to 3 points for Brighton...

Report suggests Forest will know outcome of IC this week. Probably Friday.
If we hear this week that might be quite good news because Evertons took almost a month didn’t it? I know they produced a huge report which obviously is why it took so long. Are they working to a formula set up by the last IC?