Forest v Liverpool Match thread sponsored by Smokey Robinson 😂 | Page 8 | Vital Football

Forest v Liverpool Match thread sponsored by Smokey Robinson 😂

Shite finishing and a bad decision by whoever failed to clear. Definitely. We could and should have won that.

But it's every single week.

It's an insane decision. We have the ball, we are attacking. Their man goes down clutching his head. No idea if he's feigning or genuine but he miraculously recovered pretty quick. And the ref gives them possession, from which they went on to score.

Just as big a pisser is they scored in the 99th minute of a 98 minute match, the ref extending it for the only real stoppage in injury time- Konate pretending/ having a head injury.

Who knows what happens if Hudson-Odoi is allowed to cross that ball. Most likely it is headed clear and we recycle. Either way, play is completely different and we get a point.

And if that's the rule now, if all you need to stop an attack is to go down clutching your head and you get possession given back to you, then what sort of game is football? Maybe we should have done it in the 99th minute? But it wouldn't have been given, would it?

It's nothing in isolation but it's every single week these absolute **** refs are doing this. It's never in our favour, always against us. The Premier League is bent, it has to be
I was looking for your bald head on the telly, but perhaps it was obscured by your tin- foil hat.

Also, to rub things in, a Liverpool supporting mate messaged me to say this is the first time they have won at our place in the league in his lifetime but can't be arsed to check if that is true.

First time since 1984, I think.

Nuno breaking records already 🔥

Shite finishing and a bad decision by whoever failed to clear. Definitely. We could and should have won that.

But it's every single week.

It's an insane decision. We have the ball, we are attacking. Their man goes down clutching his head. No idea if he's feigning or genuine but he miraculously recovered pretty quick. And the ref gives them possession, from which they went on to score.

Just as big a pisser is they scored in the 99th minute of a 98 minute match, the ref extending it for the only real stoppage in injury time- Konate pretending/ having a head injury.

Who knows what happens if Hudson-Odoi is allowed to cross that ball. Most likely it is headed clear and we recycle. Either way, play is completely different and we get a point.

And if that's the rule now, if all you need to stop an attack is to go down clutching your head and you get possession given back to you, then what sort of game is football? Maybe we should have done it in the 99th minute? But it wouldn't have been given, would it?

It's nothing in isolation but it's every single week these absolute **** refs are doing this. It's never in our favour, always against us. The Premier League is bent, it has to be
Sure, but that’s all conjecture.

What is irrefutable is the clusterfuck of a dribble taiwo attempted that put our defence out of balance, decent cross and a header at the far post.

On such margins games are drawn or lost.

That kind of stuff should be sorted: shit reffing, well that’s in the lap of the gods…or Clattenburg.

To be fair, we were given a drop ball in our area earlier in the half when Liverpool fairly had the ball and Sels didn't give it back.
If the balls in the area possession goes to the keeper. But not if it's out on the left wing. At least, them's the rules as BBC Radio Nottingham reported them.

How many posts is this about me now on this thread which you started to slag me off? 6? 7?

It's a bit sad. Some proper online stalker behaviour today, and desperately searching for allies

Get fucked baldy .

You came on here after the match slagging off people on sofas and got rightly told to shut the fuck up.

Then you’re disrespecting someone older with disabilities, somebody who was going to matches when you were getting bullied and slapped about at school.

Look within for the answers and stop projecting your shit behaviour onto others !

I still cannot understand what the ref was thinking but we didn't lose the game because of that. We lost because of failure to do basics again; in this case, simply clearing our lines.

Another defeat, another late goal conceded and more points dropped under Nuno. He is, sadly, taking us down.
absolute nonsense - we are far better under Nuno than that other chap we used to have in charge before.

Very upset chaps. Gutted. It’ll come good. I think. Is Dominguez ok?
It looked like a muscle injury on the telly, or a dead leg. Forest did have a player out with a "dead leg" for months some time back, which makes me wonder (i) whether it is that much more serious for a professional footballer to get one than when we were at school, and would recover that day or (ii) whether in fact that was the story, and it was in fact a drugs ban that was being served under cover of injury.

Get fucked baldy .

You came on here after the match slagging off people on sofas and got rightly told to shut the fuck up.

Then you’re disrespecting someone older with disabilities, somebody who was going to matches when you were getting bullied and slapped about at school.

Look within for the answers and stop projecting your shit behaviour onto others !
Wasn't even talking about you in that post; I quoted Stenroach for a reason buddy.

I don't care if someone gets sensitive on a Carly Simon (there's one for you). No idea who they are and neither did you until you thought you might have another attack line.

Literally, a thread written to attack a single poster. I don't think I've ever seen that on the forum before? It's staggeringly pathetic.

7th or 8th post about me now, I've lost count. You've spent most of your Saturday thinking about little old me. I should be touched if it weren't so creepy.

absolute nonsense - we are far better under Nuno than that other chap we used to have in charge before.

I agree we look better going forward and it's nice to see us having more possession in games. But for all the reasons mentioned in my last post, I just do not see us starting to consistently win games and pull away from relegation.

I was under the impression that Nuno was a manager who makes teams tight defensively and tough to beat but so far he's failing in that.

Obviously hope I'm wrong as there are certainly positive signs.

This exchange of views about people who were at the match & people that watch on TV is getting a bit silly now.

There are pros & cons sometimes you get a clearer idea of the bigger picture when you are there depending where you sit (or stand) but on the other hand you get to see the nitty gritty of challenges etc. on TV via replays & the like.

The POV's of match attendees & TV viewers are each as valid & really shouldn't be belittled by others.

People that can't attend games can be & generally are just as much fans as those that are able to go the games. The key words there being "able to go" because people are unable to go for so many reasons, inability to get tickets, health issues, travel issues, financial constraints to name but a few.

In my case I Have been a fan for 65+ years but as we left Notts when I was a child my opportunities to attend have always been somewhat limited for different reasons at different times of my life, when I was a kid I needed someone to take me which wasn't always possible, In my early married life it was financial constraints that dictated how often I could go, when I was slightly more affluent it was work & business that dictated when I could go. Now I am retired & could afford to go I am constrained by health issues & the difficulty getting tickets. As I've said before I have managed 1 match in each of the last 2 seasons but only by going corporate which as there is also my son, my grandson, his partner & my son in law comes a bit expensive as you can imagine, & while I could probably afford to go a bit more often it is difficult to justify committing the amounts of money involved on a regular basis. Belive me I am extremely envious of those that get to go to the games regularly

I consider myself just as much of a fan as those that have SC's & those who go regularly as I am sure do the others who don't have the luxury of being able to go to all games, & our POV on games is just as valid as those who are there. It is something that really isn't worth people falling out about we are all fans & all have opinions some of which will be different to others.

If you're not bothered by conceding a in the 99th minute of a 98 minute game, after the ref also cheated to give possession back to Liverpool, then I don't know what to say. It's not exactly a one off, is it.

Equally annoying was our failure to put our foot through the ball and take the well earned point. Plenty of justified blame all round.

Wasn't even talking about you in that post; I quoted Stenroach for a reason buddy.

I don't care if someone gets sensitive on a Carly Simon (there's one for you). No idea who they are and neither did you until you thought you might have another attack line.

Literally, a thread written to attack a single poster. I don't think I've ever seen that on the forum before? It's staggeringly pathetic.

7th or 8th post about me now, I've lost count. You've spent most of your Saturday thinking about little old me. I should be touched if it weren't so creepy.

You were having a dig about people on “ sofas” the folk who cannot get to matches for whatever reason.
You were taken to task about it by an older , wiser , and longer term forest fan than you and proceeded to slag him off with pure bile and hatred.

If this is what being “ woke” does for you then I’m glad I’m asleep 😂😂

Nobody’s obsessed with you or stalking you either Smokey. Although lap it up as I suspect this is probably the most attention you’ve ever had in your entire life 😂😂

This exchange of views about people who were at the match & people that watch on TV is getting a bit silly now.

There are pros & cons sometimes you get a clearer idea of the bigger picture when you are there depending where you sit (or stand) but on the other hand you get to see the nitty gritty of challenges etc. on TV via replays & the like.

The POV's of match attendees & TV viewers are each as valid & really shouldn't be belittled by others.

People that can't attend games can be & generally are just as much fans as those that are able to go the games. The key words there being "able to go" because people are unable to go for so many reasons, inability to get tickets, health issues, travel issues, financial constraints to name but a few.

In my case I Have been a fan for 65+ years but as we left Notts when I was a child my opportunities to attend have always been somewhat limited for different reasons at different times of my life, when I was a kid I needed someone to take me which wasn't always possible, In my early married life it was financial constraints that dictated how often I could go, when I was slightly more affluent it was work & business that dictated when I could go. Now I am retired & could afford to go I am constrained by health issues & the difficulty getting tickets. As I've said before I have managed 1 match in each of the last 2 seasons but only by going corporate which as there is also my son, my grandson, his partner & my son in law comes a bit expensive as you can imagine, & while I could probably afford to go a bit more often it is difficult to justify committing the amounts of money involved on a regular basis. Belive me I am extremely envious of those that get to go to the games regularly

I consider myself just as much of a fan as those that have SC's & those who go regularly as I am sure do the others who don't have the luxury of being able to go to all games, & our POV on games is just as valid as those who are there. It is something that really isn't worth people falling out about we are all fans & all have opinions some of which will be different to others.

Well said