Forest v Liverpool Match thread sponsored by Smokey Robinson 😂 | Page 4 | Vital Football

Forest v Liverpool Match thread sponsored by Smokey Robinson 😂

That's fucking shit. I mean again opportunities spurned, Elanga missed 2 easy opportunities again. Surley CHO or TA could have just got something on it to clear it wtf were they doing.

Sels made a great save near the end like turner should have mid week. Shame he couldn't replicate it at the end.

So we have the ball attacking with CHO , ref stops play for head injury and we get ball back nowhere near as threatening a position and ultimately leads to them scoring. FUCKED OVER ONCE AGAIN
We didn't get the ball back. He did an uncontested drop ball for the goalkeeper and just handed Liverpool possession.

That's fucking shit. I mean again opportunities spurned, Elanga missed 2 easy opportunities again. Surley CHO or Elanga could have just got something on it to clear it wtf were they doing.

Sels made a great save near the end like turner should have mid week. Shame he couldn't replicate it at the end.
Elanga wasn't involved, CHO and "T"

You have to get used to the big 6 agenda in the Prem. Every time you play them, every 50/50 goes against you, every 40/60, every 30/70, every 20/80.

That’s why you can’t make errors like we did at the end - get rid of the ball, take a point, get on with it next week. Poor game management costs us points, again.

Wasn't set piece, we lost it coming out the box

So not failing to clear lines from a corner? 2nd hand info mate, stream did me a solid by cutting out.

Would've been a very useful point to today. City are winning the league anyway so wouldn't have made a difference to them.