Forest v Liverpool Match thread sponsored by Smokey Robinson 😂 | Page 7 | Vital Football

Forest v Liverpool Match thread sponsored by Smokey Robinson 😂

He and the players will be devasted, as is Pope.
But nothing's gonna change, walking round feeling sorry for yourself isn't going to help.
You're right with that one in fact you would hope it would galvanise them to go out & put things right

No, supporting a football team is supposed to be something that we enjoy in our leisure time, and this Forum is supposed to be a place to exchange opinions in a lighthearted way. If you spend your time being angry about Forest, then supporting them is nt for you.
It's the frustration at how we get treated that makes most Forest fans angry , every man and his fucking dog can see we're getting shafted on a regular basis .
It's literally an unfair playing field and i've even had several of my non-Forest mates remarking and laughing over the course of the season about the shit decisions we have to put up with so If you don't find it frustrating then maybe supporting Forest isn't for you .

If you aren't furious with what happened in that game to the very fucking core of your being, what is the fucking point of even calling yourself a forest fan?

Some absolute tossers on this thread, sat at home on a sofa with a cigar in one hand and their dick in the other, only dropping either to pick up their phone to type out smug shite to post on here.

Literally, if you aren't angry at the end of that game then this is just wrong for you
I'm sat at home because illness has left me with severe mobility issues and I've been unable to attend games si ce 2019. I was there where my club captain lifted the Anglo Scottish Cup. The League cup x4. The Division 1 championship. The fa charity shield. The European cup × 2, the simod cup ×2. Promotion with Frank Clark, Promotion with Dave Bassett, the horror of league 1, 2 league cup final defeats and a fa cup final defeat. Oh yea i was also at Anderlecht for good measure and Hillsborough. Ive followed Forest since January "74 and I find your post insulting and ignorant. You sir are a **** of the first order.

It's the frustration at how we get treated that makes most Forest fans angry , every man and his fucking dog can see we're getting shafted on a regular basis .
It's literally an unfair playing field and i've even had several of my non-Forest mates remarking and laughing over the course of the season about the shit decisions we have to put up with so If you don't find it frustrating then maybe supporting Forest isn't for you .
Well did you notice anything else in the game that was massively unfair to Forest? It is a pretty unlikely conspiracy to be actuated that depends on Forest failing properly to clear their lines in the 98th minute.

I still cannot understand what the ref was thinking but we didn't lose the game because of that. We lost because of failure to do basics again; in this case, simply clearing our lines.

Another defeat, another late goal conceded and more points dropped under Nuno. He is, sadly, taking us down.

I'm sat at home because illness has left me with severe mobility issues and I've been unable to attend games si ce 2019. I was there where my club captain lifted the Anglo Scottish Cup. The League cup x4. The Division 1 championship. The fa charity shield. The European cup × 2, the simod cup ×2. Promotion with Frank Clark, Promotion with Dave Bassett, the horror of league 1, 2 league cup final defeats and a fa cup final defeat. Oh yea i was also at Anderlecht for good measure and Hillsborough. Ive followed Forest since January "74 and I find your post insulting and ignorant. You sir are a **** of the first order.

Fuck me ! About time someone else apart from me told him. He just doesn’t get it that some of us were going to matches when he still had a tail for fucks sake 😂😂

Mental !

If you aren't furious with what happened in that game to the very fucking core of your being, what is the fucking point of even calling yourself a forest fan?

Some absolute tossers on this thread, sat at home on a sofa with a cigar in one hand and their dick in the other, only dropping either to pick up their phone to type out smug shite to post on here.

Literally, if you aren't angry at the end of that game then this is just wrong for you
Fuming mate, but at the absolute shambles of a decision taiwo made at the end.

Obviously the ref made a huge mistake, but if the ball was hoofed that would have been the game done and a solid point earned.

NES must wonder what the players are smoking at half time, haha.

Scouse twats kicking off along Radcliffe Road after the match.
I think the police supported their viewpoint, allowed them to nick whatever they wanted and gave them a standing ovation as they moaned at everything.

I should imagine EM's TV screen will need replacing again.
I noticed even he was prowling around the edge of the pitch post match. There should be some very worried officials at PGMOL who may be needing to watch their backs

I still cannot understand what the ref was thinking but we didn't lose the game because of that. We lost because of failure to do basics again; in this case, simply clearing our lines.

Another defeat, another late goal conceded and more points dropped under Nuno. He is, sadly, taking us down.

What are you on about ?
Nuno isn’t taking us down at all.

You blaming nuno for today ?
Or any of the other shit decisions we’ve had to accept ?

Listen just calm the fuck down.

We’ve still got Luton , Everton , sheff utd , and Burnley to play .

Chill your beans . Nuno has us playing some great football and actually competing. This isn’t his fault.

What are you on about ?

Chill your beans . Nuno has us playing some great football and actually competing. This isn’t his fault.
I can't see us winning any of them to be honest

I don't even know who you fucking are, calling me a ****.

Did I quote your post? Was I talking to you? Do I have the first clue who you are?

Sorry about your disabilities, thanks for the life story but maybe call me a **** when I'm actually talking about you

On the plus side Luton are now 2 down. Watkins showing how to put chances away. If LUton do go on to lose this thats 4 on the spin & starts to look as if they are running out of gas

What are you on about ?

I'm perfectly calm, thanks.

Playing well is one thing but we are regularly losing, cannot keep clean sheets and have players constantly making basic mistakes.

As things stand our only chance of staying up is Luton not being good enough to catch us.

I hope I'm wrong - we have some winnable games coming up that will define our season.

Well said
It's not a cock off, but I've paid my dues in my time, I'm not local so don't go much at all, but I must have paid Collymores wages for a month with nigh on 20 years season tickets, plus almost every away match, including Europe in that time.
Just cos you went to the game doesn't make you a superior being.

I don't even know who you fucking are, calling me a ****.

Did I quote your post? Was I talking to you? Do I have the first clue who you are?

Sorry about your disabilities, thanks for the life story but maybe call me a **** when I'm actually talking about you

😂😂😂 fuck me
IMG_8330.jpeg

Fuming mate, but at the absolute shambles of a decision taiwo made at the end.

Obviously the ref made a huge mistake, but if the ball was hoofed that would have been the game done and a solid point earned.

NES must wonder what the players are smoking at half time, haha.

Scouse twats kicking off along Radcliffe Road after the match.
I think the police supported their viewpoint, allowed them to nick whatever they wanted and gave them a standing ovation as they moaned at everything.
Shite finishing and a bad decision by whoever failed to clear. Definitely. We could and should have won that.

But it's every single week.

It's an insane decision. We have the ball, we are attacking. Their man goes down clutching his head. No idea if he's feigning or genuine but he miraculously recovered pretty quick. And the ref gives them possession, from which they went on to score.

Just as big a pisser is they scored in the 99th minute of a 98 minute match, the ref extending it for the only real stoppage in injury time- Konate pretending/ having a head injury.

Who knows what happens if Hudson-Odoi is allowed to cross that ball. Most likely it is headed clear and we recycle. Either way, play is completely different and we get a point.

And if that's the rule now, if all you need to stop an attack is to go down clutching your head and you get possession given back to you, then what sort of game is football? Maybe we should have done it in the 99th minute? But it wouldn't have been given, would it?

It's nothing in isolation but it's every single week these absolute **** refs are doing this. It's never in our favour, always against us. The Premier League is bent, it has to be

Ref does his job properly and a very high possibility we haven't got to clear our lines at all , simple as.
True, but that is not a reason to be hugely angry, or think that it is an unfair playing field, or to tell people that they should not be supporting Forest if they are not walking round in a state of anger at an unfortunate last minute goal.

Also, to rub things in, a Liverpool supporting mate messaged me to say this is the first time they have won at our place in the league in his lifetime but can't be arsed to check if that is true.