Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3151 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

It doesn't matter who Chelsea have as manager they will still be a shitshow. Without Champions League revenue they will be thrown into financial crisis eventually.

It doesn't matter who Chelsea have as manager they will still be a shitshow. Without Champions League revenue they will be thrown into financial crisis eventually.

Given the fact that they have spent the next 7 years transfer budgets already, the only way out is to sell what whoever they can to fund a rebuild but they have very few sellable assets.

I think they are completely fucked.

Given the fact that they have spent the next 7 years transfer budgets already, the only way out is to sell what whoever they can to fund a rebuild but they have very few sellable assets.

I think they are completely fucked.
Where they are double fucked is that the players they signed have depreciated in value so they will be sold for a loss.

I think or I'm hoping they'll slip back to what they were before the Russian crook
That era has gone in terms of real support they are behind Spurs Arsenal and even West Ham in London. The new bloke Bolhy or whatever his name is has overpaid for the 4th biggest club in London, he thought he was getting a world super club and he really hasn't

Yep, and they will struggle to find buyers for a lot of them given the wages they are on and if they can't shift them, they are stuck with them for another 7 years.
Well, they sure won't get a profit on the 100m players and even with all that spend Gallagher is still a first-choice player. I know they have loads injured but I couldn't name any of them, I'm not envious of any of their players.

Where they are double fucked is that the players they signed have depreciated in value so they will be sold for a loss.
That's if (and it's a big if), anyone can afford their wages. I'm sure they can offload one or two, but the majority will be staying put for the foreseeable future.

Well, they sure won't get a profit on the 100m players and even with all that spend Gallagher is still a first-choice player. I know they have loads injured but I couldn't name any of them, I'm not envious of any of their players.

There aren't any of them that I would want at Villa Park either. I wonder if Todd realises yet.

I couldn't listen to BBC Five live this morning to catch up with what's going on and I had to turn it off due to the gloating presenter Rick Edwards (I'm a Liverpool fan don't you know) talking about you know what so for a change I put on Talkshyte and what do you know it was Liverpool this and Liverpool that plus sooooo many annoying adverts that was turned off as well and I put on my usual music radio channel https://solidgoldgem.co.uk/

You'd seriously think Horse-teeth had just won the World Cup. The gushing over him was cringeworthy and for a neutral, totally embarrassing but they don't care and we have so much more of this BS to come as well.