Interesting News Around the Football League | Page 19 | Vital Football

Interesting News Around the Football League

I wonder about some of the lineups given in non-league.

As well as McCallum shown as a CB (posssible I suppose), Lewis Walker who scored his 2nd goal for Woking yesterday, was down as a Left Back. Surely that was wrong?
The BBC lineups for non-league are picked out of a hat, pay no attention to them. It was only recently that they realised that non-league sides played formations other than 4-4-2, and last season there was a game where they had Dorking as only starting with 9 players despite a full bench! You'd have thought if they're going to bother putting the formation graphic on there then there's at least a small chance they'd get someone with half a brain cell to put it together.

The BBC lineups for non-league are picked out of a hat, pay no attention to them. It was only recently that they realised that non-league sides played formations other than 4-4-2, and last season there was a game where they had Dorking as only starting with 9 players despite a full bench! You'd have thought if they're going to bother putting the formation graphic on there then there's at least a small chance they'd get someone with half a brain cell to put it together.

The same BBC info must be shared around the other media outlets. I got mine off the “OneFootball” app seems all the same as the Beeb.

Do you think that there could be a south London derby between Bromley and Charlton next season ?

League One and two were below the African cup of nations and women’s international friendlies this Saturday 😂😂
Thats why i think all the publicity Wrexham are getting is good for everyone in the lower leagues.
Similarly the media frenzy Maidstones result against Ipswich got can only be good for lower league football.
To clarify lower league to me is league 2 and below

Give Evans the tools and he’ll do a job, don’t forget the season he left us we had a Covid hit pre season, we lost our captain to injury and had little investment from Scally. Personally I think he’s doing a terrific job at Stevenage given where they were when he took over.

Give Evans the tools and he’ll do a job, don’t forget the season he left us we had a Covid hit pre season, we lost our captain to injury and had little investment from Scally. Personally I think he’s doing a terrific job at Stevenage given where they were when he took over.
Can’t argue with the facts