Fans meet Mal Branniga Well chosen few do | Page 4 | Vital Football

Fans meet Mal Branniga Well chosen few do

My response to you is because of your claim the meeting was only open to a select few, it wasn't it was a span of tweeters, but it did not stop you or others claiming it was a closed shop.
Get in touch with the media man at the club and ask him how the attendees were chosen.

You were asked to tell us - had a bit of a strop so didn't and now having a go at everyone on here for not knowing what you didn't tell us.

You end up in running arguments with everyone in every thread - this is peak LMB.

You were asked to tell us - had a bit of a strop so didn't and now having a go at everyone on here for not knowing what you didn't tell us.

You end up in running arguments with everyone in every thread - this is peak LMB.
So are you telling me it is OK to post things that are not true and have no basis whatsoever to go unchallenged, is that the sort of arguement you talk of ?

So are you telling me it is OK to post things that are not true and have no basis whatsoever to go unchallenged, is that the sort of arguement you talk of ?

Question i have mate is what have you done with MIW ?.... rumour has it you arranged a meet, overpowered him and duck taped him up then bunged him in your attic. Then, to finish you extracted his log on details by force ( feather to shoeless feet ), logged on then agreed with everything you post.

Its just not cricket.

You're argument is pretty much being wound up at people speculating because they didn't have any info you refused to share with them. If you would've done as requested in the first place there wouldn't have been any need for anyone to speculate.

If you don't want to share the info and didn't care if people get the wrong end of the stick that would make sense. Or if you told everyone in advance and were wound up people hadn't listened that would also make sense. But you are having it both ways.

There really are some sad people on here moaning because they "excluded".
Name calling the SC (again) and anyone else who has the audacity to not give them a personal invite.
Just be glad that the new CEO, on behalf of the new owners, has met with "some" fans within a week or so of taking up the position, unlike the previous owners.
Some information is out there if you want to look for it instead of being spoon fed.
Just stop bitching and take a reality check

Back up a minute there KM, not all on here are 'sad people moaning because they ('re) excluded.....most on here were merely mentioning that it was news to them that there had been a meeting with MB / Club & from my point of view - it's not a good start from the new owners that there wasn't much publicity / information about the meeting & NOT because I wasn't invited.
I get with your 'stop bitching'
As to the 'take a reality check'...why when all we are after is some information n not spoon fed btw

Back up a minute there KM, not all on here are 'sad people moaning because they ('re) excluded.....most on here were merely mentioning that it was news to them that there had been a meeting with MB / Club & from my point of view - it's not a good start from the new owners that there wasn't much publicity / information about the meeting & NOT because I wasn't invited.
I get with your 'stop bitching'
As to the 'take a reality check'...why when all we are after is some information n not spoon fed btw

I think Jock, we did know it'd taken place ......... or at least, we did if we link Zakky's unearthing of the summary of the meeting to the Wigan Today post from the other day:

Interesting that Mal Brannigan gives "the local MP" a mention here, but he seems to have forgotten to mention Lenegan. :innocent:

https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/fo...sitsand-truth-behind-the-phoenix-name-3191910

I still expect the club to post details on the website, but as I said earlier, the SLOs are really the ones who you'd expect to get the message out there.

There hasn't been a response yet to my post on CL ... but then again, there hasn't been another post on any thread on CL since my post !

Question i have mate is what have you done with MIW ?.... rumour has it you arranged a meet, overpowered him and duck taped him up then bunged him in your attic. Then, to finish you extracted his log on details by force ( feather to shoeless feet ), logged on then agreed with everything you post.

Its just not cricket.
MIW has serious issues now that make the nonsense on here seem irrelevant, it's called a family, anyhow apart from politics and him being a tory twot we are best mates singing from the same hymm sheet.

Hi all
I am Ian, one of the SLO’s, apologies I don’t come on here often, I run the Wigan news page on Facebook and tend to post most information on there
I only found out about the meeting yesterday afternoon
I think moving forward it would be great to have someone or some regular posters on here involved in any future meetings, in that past the club has set the agenda for any meetings but I know that Mal is keen to get all fans involved and for the fans to set the agenda
When I find out when the next meeting will be I will post on here but on the meantime if one of the admins could drop me an email that would be great, also if anyone else wants to email me in the meantime with any ideas-suggestions etc feel free to do so
Moving forward I will try to make sure that every element of our fan group is involved, in the past it’s been people who runs forums, podcast etc as the idea was that they would feed back any information via their social media platform as obviously numbers are somewhat limited
My email is ian@wiganathleticslo.co.uk
Hope to hear from you soon
Cheers
Ian

Hi all
I am Ian, one of the SLO’s, apologies I don’t come on here often, I run the Wigan news page on Facebook and tend to post most information on there
I only found out about the meeting yesterday afternoon
I think moving forward it would be great to have someone or some regular posters on here involved in any future meetings, in that past the club has set the agenda for any meetings but I know that Mal is keen to get all fans involved and for the fans to set the agenda
When I find out when the next meeting will be I will post on here but on the meantime if one of the admins could drop me an email that would be great, also if anyone else wants to email me in the meantime with any ideas-suggestions etc feel free to do so
Moving forward I will try to make sure that every element of our fan group is involved, in the past it’s been people who runs forums, podcast etc as the idea was that they would feed back any information via their social media platform as obviously numbers are somewhat limited
My email is ian@wiganathleticslo.co.uk
Hope to hear from you soon
Cheers
Ian

Appreciate you taking the time to come on here & inform us of what was going on & the plans for future meetings.....I'd certainly be interested in getting involved in some way or other...

Thanks Ian.
Which FB site is that? I'm on a few, but haven't seen anything, and there's nothing on the SLO FB site.

Good to hear that the new team intends to be inclusive and engaging.

LMB, mate, I think it was reasonably clear that NZFC meant that you should have passed it to Arthur, ... not that your source should.

Why should I have passed it on when, legitimate things I have shared recently were treated sceptically as a minimum, with ridicule by more and as lies by some, water off a ducks back to me any of that but my post earlier was a FU to those and I stand by it. It was also to say there wS no chosen few and a wide range of fans were invited, just not from this forum.

Why should I have passed it on when, legitimate things I have shared recently were treated sceptically as a minimum, with ridicule by more and as lies by some, water off a ducks back to me any of that but my post earlier was a FU to those and I stand by it. It was also to say there wS no chosen few and a wide range of fans were invited, just not from this forum.
All you had to do was pass on the details to Arthur, by PM. You didn't need to do anything publicly.

It really needn't have been a big deal.

Sometimes I think you enjoy the conflict with other posters. On the one hand you say your not arsed & it's like water off a ducks back, next thing it's why should I post if all I get is called a liar. Well a fair few on here do like to read your posts & what you have to say whether agreeing with what you say or not. I also reckon there a fair fair few who probably just lurk on here reading the forum without replying who also want to hear any info on the club so not everyone is having a dig at u LMB......not to mention those who just bob on here as a guest.
BTW few posters on here (imo) be that me, moonay, kdz, Hm, etc aren't having a pop at u just merely replying or trying to find a reason for what you'd posted, n sometimes you tend to take that as criticism of u or your post & it isn't...😉

There really are some sad people on here moaning because they "excluded".
Name calling the SC (again) and anyone else who has the audacity to not give them a personal invite.
Just be glad that the new CEO, on behalf of the new owners, has met with "some" fans within a week or so of taking up the position, unlike the previous owners.
Some information is out there if you want to look for it instead of being spoon fed.
Just stop bitching and take a reality check
Well said Kenny, I am still in the celebration stage of the takeover and up to now very impressed with everything. Things are moving quicker than they ever have and for there to be such dialogue with fans and supporters so early on should be celebrated and who knows with a little patience all fans and supporters will have an influence on input. With this meeting they had to start somewhere so thanks to the new owners for this.