Fans meet Mal Branniga Well chosen few do | Page 3 | Vital Football

Fans meet Mal Branniga Well chosen few do

Didn't Caroline say in here interview with Jay Whittle that it'll be refunded?

Yes and that's what it says on the SC website dated 15th March but I was asking John if he has seen when it would be refunded in any FB conversation chats following yesterdays meeting.

Yes and that's what it says on the SC website dated 15th March but I was asking John if he has seen when it would be refunded in any FB conversation chats following yesterdays meeting.
Sorry Sid. I get you now. (y)

I was asked to make the post on here, but refused because according to some I am a liar, so don't blame anyone else.
It is the same reason I have had knowledge of what has been going on with the takeover and said nothing, and a topic that has arisen today, Kyle Joseph's injury.

You were asked to make the post on here but didn't but then tell everybody you were asked and didn't so everybody knows about it. You could have said nothing and nobody would have been none the wiser. Your antagonistic approach is what gets you so much flack. Not from me personally but can you not see why people are pissed off with you?

There really are some sad people on here moaning because they "excluded".
Name calling the SC (again) and anyone else who has the audacity to not give them a personal invite.
Just be glad that the new CEO, on behalf of the new owners, has met with "some" fans within a week or so of taking up the position, unlike the previous owners.
Some information is out there if you want to look for it instead of being spoon fed.
Just stop bitching and take a reality check

That is as much as you know, for your information the majority of people on the meeting last night were ordinary fans chosen and asked because of their activity on twitter and Facebook, the only representative from CL was Jason Taylor himself.

Of those that were asked (and I have no idea who by or how) one in particular was chosen because she is highly critical on twitter of the supporters club and the so called ITK groups, she tweets under the guise of rebecca, it was thought she would ask some searching questions as she is usually very vocal, she never offered on opinion or question, so any accusation of elitism or being part of a chosen few is total rubbish.

So you said you didn't want to share the info you were asked, then seem to get wound up with everyone on here for not knowing the info you refused to share?

Name calling the SC (again) and anyone else who has the audacity to not give them a personal invite.
Just be glad that the new CEO, on behalf of the new owners, has met with "some" fans within a week or so of taking up the position, unlike the previous owners.
Some information is out there if you want to look for it instead of being spoon fed.

Who's moaning about not getting a personal invite? Must have missed those posts.

I think you are massively exagerating if you believe questions about a fan meeting somehow equals a lack of appreciation of being saved.

As for the information being out there, it seems its not on the official site and the majority haven't seen it - so why is discussing this on a message board antagonising?

You were asked to make the post on here but didn't but then tell everybody you were asked and didn't so everybody knows about it. You could have said nothing and nobody would have been none the wiser. Your antagonistic approach is what gets you so much flack. Not from me personally but can you not see why people are pissed off with you?
I did it as I said in a subsequent post, to take the flack away from those that would have got the abuse, that didn't work did it, one buffoon still blaming the supporters club who had nothing to do with advertising or holding it.
You look at my antagonistic posts they have ALL been aimed at those making spurious allegations that have no basis and even then I have only asked for proof, it seems in this digital age anyone can make up what they want and demand others prove they are wrong.

Hypocritical post alert.

I did it as I said in a subsequent post, to take the flack away from those that would have got the abuse, that didn't work did it, one buffoon still blaming the supporters club who had nothing to do with advertising or holding it.
You look at my antagonistic posts they have ALL been aimed at those making spurious allegations that have no basis and even then I have only asked for proof, it seems in this digital age anyone can make up what they want and demand others prove they are wrong.

Bollocks. You did it because you a wind up merchant of the biggest order.

So you said you didn't want to share the info you were asked, then seem to get wound up with everyone on here for not knowing the info you refused to share?
My response to you is because of your claim the meeting was only open to a select few, it wasn't it was a span of tweeters, but it did not stop you or others claiming it was a closed shop.
Get in touch with the media man at the club and ask him how the attendees were chosen.

LMB, why not leave it. I know you didn't mean to, but somehow, you seem to have ended up arguing with just about every other poster on the thread. That's some going! :clap::clap::clap: ;)

From a future comms point of view, I think we can all agree, it's certainly looking very positive.