Fans meet Mal Branniga Well chosen few do | Page 9 | Vital Football

Fans meet Mal Branniga Well chosen few do

I dislike the fact that you like his dislike of the like button...:wack:

But i've lost track of if that makes me in favour or opposed to the like button.

I agree, I've totally lost track of who doesn't like the dislike button compared to those that don't dislike the like button....think I might join Moonay up on his fence & say "I neither like or dislike the like button, tis nobler in the mind to suffer"......

I am not a Labour follower, but credit to her for what she did early on in the process as she put our problem in the spotlight and made the admins realise we had people watching our back.
I even said at the time that she could come and sit next to me when we get back in the Stadium.
Later in the process it became more apparent she had joined forces with the dark side, and appeared to have her own agenda and I think she lost a bit a respect from some fans, but fortunately we got through and hopefully are going to come out fighting.

We should all stick together now, and hopefully Lisa will bring all her friends and relatives to every match in the future now she is a superfan.

The Nandy thing was just an example of a mini echo chamber (within another topic)

Simply an observation

Leave it LMB. I think we all have the t-shirts from previous discussion.

That is the problem moonay, some think it is ok to post baseless crap yet I counter the lies I constantly get accussed of causing arguments, then for the sake of harmony I am asked not to reply, I would probably do so but it does not stop the spurious rhetoric from the same group all the time.

That is the problem moonay, some think it is ok to post baseless crap yet I counter the lies I constantly get accussed of causing arguments, then for the sake of harmony I am asked not to reply, I would probably do so but it does not stop the spurious rhetoric from the same group all the time.

I think you've "defended" Ms Nandy's actions and intentions admirably. All I'm saying is that we both know that no matter how many times you ask the question, you're not going to get an answer that offers evidence or justification.

It's all about opinion,. That's all. Myself, I acknowledge that she has actually mentioned (I think, early on) about preferring a local solution, but I haven't heard anything - from any source - that would make me think she was trying to subvert any deal in favour of one with Lenegan.

As I've said a few times, the fact that she was thanked/mentioned by just about all parties (bar the Admins?) as playing a helpful role in the whole saga for me says it all. If other people choose to think that, well, I guess there's little you/I/anyone can do to persuade them otherwise.

Nandy any Wigan council don’t give a toss. I have had dealings with both. And. Lancashire county council. For. more important things than football. Useless every one of then. All they do is line. There own pockets.
To balance things out John, (so as I'm not accused of one-sideism)... why don't you keep your opinions on this subject to yourself too?

They're your opinions, we know. Great. You've little or no evidence to support them, but that's OK. They're your opinions.

As I said to LMB, Lisa Nandy has been thanked for her support and involvement by all the main players, so whatever other faults she may have, I'm happy she did whatever (little) she did to help us get through this.

It's like the Vic and Bob show ... "you wouldn't let it lie!!!"

Nandy any Wigan council don’t give a toss. I have had dealings with both. And. Lancashire county council. For. more important things than football. Useless every one of then. All they do is line. There own pockets.

Just say politician.
Or any person in a position to influence a decision
Otherwise you are off into your own echo chamber...again
It is what LMB said above