Steve Evans Requests Football Association Simulation Action | Page 5 | Vital Football

Steve Evans Requests Football Association Simulation Action

Penalty given and probably the correct decision, but if Brennan pushed past you in a queue and you tried to tug him back slightly with his shirt and he threw himself to the ground you'd be in hysterics. I know speed of movement and balance come into the equation but Brennan will get a reputation for it and end up getting booked for simulation. I suppose if he wins more penalties than bookings he receives then it's ok.
"will get a reputation for it"
Pretty sure he already has one.

His post match comments that are in the flp today are the kind of thing that has lead to the dump truck being charged before, he does talk utter shite, especially when they lose.
Utterly pathetic.

In his q and a today, Steve now says he has the smallest squad in the division. Lowest budget last week, smallest squad this week, next week?

Think on Quest last night it said Evans has been booked 6 times this season ! The game needs characters but not of his variety.

It was interesting to see in the Liverpool v Man City game today a similar incident to Friday nights. It led to Liverpool equalising when Salah made the most of a tug on his shirt and a penalty was awarded. VAR obviously felt it was justifiable as it was not overturned.
However, there was a tug on the shirt. A slight one, but nonetheless a tug. Players have to wake up and smell the coffee - if you do that, you run that risk. The law does not say it has to be a big tug (Ooo er vicar), and the sanction can be robust...

It was interesting to see in the Liverpool v Man City game today a similar incident to Friday nights. It led to Liverpool equalising when Salah made the most of a tug on his shirt and a penalty was awarded. VAR obviously felt it was justifiable as it was not overturned.
However, there was a tug on the shirt. A slight one, but nonetheless a tug. Players have to wake up and smell the coffee - if you do that, you run that risk. The law does not say it has to be a big tug (Ooo er vicar), and the sanction can be robust...

I’m pleased you’ve posted this. I thought exactly the same thing at the time.