January 2019 Transfer Window | Page 59 | Vital Football

January 2019 Transfer Window

• Thread starter Deleted member 7310
  • Start date
"we are trying to do something" says Poch.

So, we may well be doing 'something' after all....

Isn't it great to be a Spurs fan?

That thing is a meeting face to face with Adrian spurs aren't big enough for me Rabiot, and his toxic femininity bunny boiler mammy! That's not the promise land it's New Jersey...

Kevin Price Boateng has done a Paulinho and joined Barcelona :-)

Talking of which, little reality check for Spurs today seeing the money that Frenkie de Jong is joining Barca for.
I know mate I tried to explain the reality to X but he will have his fun with the imminent arrival of players so out of our financial rest they may as well be on mars.

I know mate I tried to explain the reality to X but he will have his fun with the imminent arrival of players so out of our financial rest they may as well be on mars.

The centre mid chess game continues - De Jong, NDombele, Rabiot, Paredes, Gueye, Ramsey and Doucoure to name a few.

De Jong seems to be announced, but no movement on the others yet. I'm guessing there will be this window with clubs like PSG, Juventus etc getting involved.

88 million Euro's and there was many a Spurs fan screaming for us to sign him ....and just a few months ago Overmars said he definitely wouldn't be sold in January..(oops, he stays until the summer)

When money talks, bullshite walks.

I give up.

Last edited:
88 million Euro's and there was many a Spurs fan screaming for us to sign him ....and just a few months ago Overmars said he definitely wouldn't be sold in January..

When money talks, bullshite walks.

I give up.

Least they have spunked a charge chunk on him.

FFP means they can’t spend a load more

Poch has to operate with players of potential initially and turn them into the finished article. The trouble is how far down the ladder are they to buy at a reasonable price. Look what we paid for Sanchez and he still has a way to go. Grealish would have cost possibly 35 mil , 25 wasn't enough for a promising championship player.

Reckon we could have got Grealish cheaper if we didn't take all summer to sign him. We left that deal way too late.

Rabiot sounds like a twat but if Poch can get him to step in line I'd be happy with him being pro-active and going to persuade him to join us.