Millwall v Forest match thread | Page 13 | Vital Football

Millwall v Forest match thread

And i asked the question when did you last see a similar interview, i think you have answered that you hadn't . I couldn't give a fuck if the viewing figures were zero and were carried out using sign language.

Well Pope and i was the one supposedly living in a dream world. Germany and France would not piss on us if we were on fire if it didn't suit their interests and i think you know it. I am disappointed by your post to say the least.

I don't care!

The Tories have done nothing but take opportunities and money away from my family for ideological reasons. If I were on fire, Boris Johnson would pour on Brandy and then charge it to expenses.

Up until now the fate of Germany and France has been tied up with ours. They needed us strong. Now they dont. Which is the more dangerous position to be in?

This island has NEVER been a major world player on its own in the modern world. It never will be again. Saying otherwise is like believing you are going to win the lottery on the basis of believing in yourself. This country, sadly, doesn't have the tools to make a huge impression on the world on its own anymore unless we are suddenly going to discover something world changing like the spinning Jenny again

And i asked the question when did you last see a similar interview, i think you have answered that you hadn't . I couldn't give a fuck if the viewing figures were zero and were carried out using sign language.

I answered your question. It's an utterly redundant question given that the EU and UK parliament are very different things. Most of the officials are not British for a start.

But an incredibly basic Google search finds this recent interview with Michel Barnier

https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/...speaks-exclusively-on-the-uks-brexit-position

And he was also interviewed by Nigel Farage on LBC recently

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presente...-farage-reveals-questions-ask-michel-barnier/

You don't get much more difficult than that.

Here's a recent interview with Junker

http://m.dw.com/en/dw-interview-with-jean-claude-juncker/av-41557465

And a simple YouTube search shows plenty of them, some as long as an hour

I don't want or expect Britain to be a major player in the World. I would quite like Britain to be the major player in Britain again though!

When does Brexit actually start then ?
Bit boring and long winded isn't it ?
I thought it was going to be far more exciting.

I don't want or expect Britain to be a major player in the World. I would quite like Britain to be the major player in Britain again though!

And pretty much every decision that makes you think that isn't the case is taken internally and always has been

Pope, i don't want this country to be a world power, quite the opposite would suit me down to the ground. My position on the situation in Syria for example? Let them get on with it until they get fed up just like the way of ending any other stupid war.

I've converted my sons old playhouse into a paint store.
Funnily enough i still call it a shed though.
I wish i had two sheds.

Yes, i have seen these "interviews". I think in the main that they are a very good platform for putting forward the aims of the great EU project. I am talking about awkward questions being asked and interviewees shuffling in their seats. It doesn't happen.

Guy Verhofstadt is on quite a lot too.

But they're all utterly drowned out by one particular fraudulent, elitist, democratically deficient, incompetent mep.
That's right, our Nigel.

Yes, i have seen these "interviews". I think in the main that they are a very good platform for putting forward the aims of the great EU project. I am talking about awkward questions being asked and interviewees shuffling in their seats. It doesn't happen.

Yeah i can't stand that Mexican wave either.

Can someone PM me when we end our Brexit drought ,
I don't think Eurovision votes should count towards it personally.
We'll never score with Lithuanians voting for us.
I'm off to bed .