Millwall v Forest match thread | Page 15 | Vital Football

Millwall v Forest match thread

Even leavers hate ALL the options on the table. None is as good as promised and none is worth the money. If forced to pick one of the exit scenarios (i.e. If denied a vote on the final deal with Remaining as one of the options), then the Norway option - closest to remaining full members of the EU - is considered the least awful.
http://www.politics.co.uk/comment-a...xit-the-public-must-be-trusted-with-the-facts

Time for the people to have the final say now the truth and lies are being exposed.

Time for the people to have the final say now the truth and lies are being exposed.

Ha Ha, isn't it funny, when others expose the truth and lies this poster doesn't like to hear he labels them racist.

Even a former top General questioning the official line....

Sky News cuts off top British general after he asks ‘Why would Syria launch a gas attack now?’

“Quite apart from all that, the debate that seems to be missing from this is… What possible motive could have triggered Syria to launch this chemical attack at this time in this place?” he asked.

"The Syrians are winning, don’t take my word for it, take the American military’s word for it,” Shaw said.

https://www.rt.com/news/424078-sky-news-general-shaw/

Major General Jonathon Shaw!!!

You couldn't make that up!

Did he answer all the important questions?

Was the chemical attack at room temperature?

Are the militant's still on the strip of land?

Are the Russians looking West?

Does Assad have his crack team of legal experts on this one?

Is Putin really a bastart?

Bozsi, the only thing you have exposed is yourself.
I don't like to get personal but you are a holocaust denier who claims that poor old Hitler merely ran out of food for the jews. You subscribe to the antisemitic trope that rich jews alone control the world behind closed doors.
That is despicable, nauseating and indeed illegal, yet for some reason you were allowed to post your hate speech unpunished. Bore off somewhere else with your nonsense.

Major General Jonathon Shaw!!!

You couldn't make that up!

Did he answer all the important questions?

Was the chemical attack at room temperature?

Are the militant's still on the strip of land?

Are the Russians looking West?

Does Assad have his crack team of legal experts on this one?

Is Putin really a bastart?

Yes he is a wee bastart shitehawk and how many times no real names FFS

Word down here, as I have pmd several & they will no doubt confirm is that he remains calm but nervous about the whole thing.

Yes I have heard similar.

The Major text me late last night and confirmed a DUST attack on all B&M counters starting this weekend.

I remain calm but nervous

Word down here, as I have pmd several & they will no doubt confirm is that he remains calm but nervous about the whole thing.

Yes I do recall you PMing my toms account with this very information and let me assure you THAT all PMs have been securely backed up

Have you backed up your PMs Woanz? Have you? WELL HAVE YOU? Yes I thought you had as you PMd me confirming this months ago

Toodlepip gentlemen :tophat:

Bore off somewhere else with your nonsense.

Yes, I may well do that itto, in fact im tempted to attend a Roger Waters concert in the near future as he seems to espouse similar nonsense to myself, and as he states at the end of this video clip below 'wake up and smell the fucking roses.'

At least with the shorter transfer window things may happen more quickly this summer giving us more to talk about before the new season kicks off.

Media is owned by capitalists. That media is biased in favour of the interests of the few who hold the vast majority of the wealth. The Sun, the Express, the Mail et Al, perpetuate the decisive memes that divide all of us who are not part of the wealthy elite.
Historically the Unions have been the only real force that protects wage levels, benefits and working conditions for us all.
That's why the rich use their power (capital) to fight solidarity amongst the workers (probably everyone on this forum ).
Their agenda is to divide us so we don't have the power of solidarity to demand better terms and conditions.
They divide us by creating animosity between natives and immigrants, between workers and the unemployed, between us and our own best interest. They promote individualism because they know that the individual is the weakest unit of human power.
The BBC is balanced to a fashion, but that is a plaster on a background of almost universal right wing bias from the rest of the media. And make no mistakes...the right wing is only interested in protecting the interests of the rich, not you, not me.
We may be the fifth biggest economy but if the vast, vast majority of the participants in that economy fight each other over their entitlement to a meagre slice of that pie, we will never have the benefits that the massive wealth of our nation should guarantee us.

There’s the World Cup as well so that’s three possibly four games for everyone to moan about the ineptitude of the overpaid shower we will be sending. Plus the battering those brave hero supporters are going to take when they come up against anything other than a few women & kids on a boat.

i think we can all agree that in light of the Cambridge Analytica scandal that leavers are pretty much Trump supporters. Gullible. I don't fall for cheap tricks and fake Facebook adds. Sorry must dash.