Millwall v Forest match thread | Page 14 | Vital Football

Millwall v Forest match thread

You haven't read what I put. Nowhere have I said the £9.3m spent by the government was illegal. Whether they were moral in sending out a biased and factually incorrect pamphlet is another matter.The argument is that the £700k the leave campaign may have spent was what won the vote, as advertising is so effective. The government spent £9.3m, but don't seem to have converted many people. I am still baffled by how the Social Media only affected the demographic who supposedly voted leave (supposedly the over 50's). I am fairly computer literate, but only use Facebook to see what pictures my kids post. Find it difficult to believe us over 60's were brainwashed by twitter, Facebook and whatever other social media there is that I've never heard of!
Good grief, now you're claiming that there aren't many over 50s on Facebook? I'd be interested to know how many there are but I'll wager it dwarfs the narrow split in the vote.

Anyway, let's play the game again where we pretend you have a reasonable point. Even if the social media campaign only affected the gullible youth, that still counts. A vote is a vote. Why do you have so much trouble acknowledging that targeting occurred, that it was probably illegal, and that it could have affected the vote?
If leavers genuinely wanted the people to govern the country, we should have a vote on the final deal with all options open. And that must include an option to can this folly and remain.

We have never won the Eurovision song contest during our time as members of the EU. That is because despite our lyrics being top drawer the big power blocks of Germany and France refuse to listen to them in English. Another reason why i want out, so we can have our own competition like the home internationals.

We have never won the Eurovision song contest during our time as members of the EU. That is because despite our lyrics being top drawer the big power blocks of Germany and France refuse to listen to them in English. Another reason why i want out, so we can have our own competition like the home internationals.

We won it in 1997

Yes, i have seen these "interviews". I think in the main that they are a very good platform for putting forward the aims of the great EU project. I am talking about awkward questions being asked and interviewees shuffling in their seats. It doesn't happen.

Right, so I give you the interviews you have asked for but they aren't good enough?

Has it occurred to you that maybe if an interviewee is uncomfortable in an interview it's because they are shit at their job?

I remember Dianne Abbott having quite a few mares. It didn't exactly need the Spanish inquisition.

Maybe Barnier and Junker are just very good politicians rather than rich boy 'born to rule' Etonian pricks or incompetent (allegedly) former lovers of Jeremy Corbyn?

And when we won it was held in Ireland, a home game so that doesn't count. I'm talking about when it is held in proper Europe.

14.2m Facebook users over 45 in the uk in 2017. Could they possibly have tipped the balance? Yes. It's that the point? Yes and no. Pope's right that it's kind of irrelevant, but stating it made no difference is baseless.

And when we won it was held in Ireland, a home game so that doesn't count. I'm talking about when it is held in proper Europe.

My god you are desperate. The UK has won it 5 times. Three of those was in "proper" Europe. The other two were supposedly at home even though Ireland is technically more European than UK.

Both you and Lienking have provided the most inept reasons for going it alone. At least toms provides some arguments that have some substance worth discussing.

FYI: There are plenty of songs by both Germany and French bands that are sung in English. You need get out more and stop this jingoistic BS.

I might vote Catholic at the next election.

Orbs, I see Victor Orban and Christian Democrat party just got re-elected in your Hungarian mate's country

With 98.5 per cent of the votes counted, Fidesz and its ally, the Christian Democrat party, together had secured 133 of the 199 seats in parliament, the minimum needed for a two-thirds majority.

Hungarian-American billionaire George Soros, was among Mr Orban's targets.

Hungary outlines ‘Stop Soros’ legislation aimed at halting illegal immigration it blames on the liberal US billionaire

He repeated his theory of a conspiracy between the opposition and the United Nations, the European Union and wealthy philanthropist Soros to turn Hungary into an "immigrant country," which he claims is threatening its security and Christian identity.

Here are a few posters that were plasted around Budapest prior to the election.

Soros-protest-620x421.jpg

soros-kampany.png

wirecutters.jpg

Billboards for Fidesz showing Soros and his gang

Bremen Tree, you ought to be ashamed of yourself if you consider that our performances in the Eurovision song contest are an inept reason for going it alone. At the golf club it is the subject of much heated debate when year after year we do not get the result that our quality songs deserve. You will have to name me 10 entries with the lyrics sung in English that made it into the top 3 before i will back down on this.

Bremen Tree, you ought to be ashamed of yourself if you consider that our performances in the Eurovision song contest are an inept reason for going it alone. At the golf club it is the subject of much heated debate when year after year we do not get the result that our quality songs deserve. You will have to name me 10 entries with the lyrics sung in English that made it into the top 3 before i will back down on this.

I am shocked and appalled that you are a member of a Golf Club.

Which self respecting Club would have you as a member?

Given that the Eurovision is the subject of heated debate I'm guessing Rampton.

I don't think that there is a golf club at Rampton. Are you confusing it with Retford? Ive played there its quite a good track.