Millwall v Forest match thread | Vital Football

Millwall v Forest match thread

MaltaRed

Vital Football Hero
Four changes from the last game ...only surprise is the inclusion of McKay...Lolly nd Tomo starting was expected...A start for Velios was also on the cards...Mckays starting...that is a bit of a surprise...Gueddy nd Bridcutt on the bench again...r we going to see any of them given some decent game time?... hard to displace the two gingers from the middle of the park at the moment..cobsidering both r playing well...nd they came here to play...so not easy for Karanka...

Hinted that hed be letting players play for their place next season so that seems the case for vellios n mckay in particular. Lets hope we can see more of the flashes of quality that Mckay does have on his day
You reds

gone for 3 for us :)

In truth i always tip us to win but figured Millwall really are flyiong and capable of putting a couple past anybody at mo

starting to sound like a decent side irrespective of the score, aint it a nice feeling

Always felt we'd lose this one comfortably.

It's always going to be a step forward and a step back with us.

We always lose there as well

This is why we need two strikers. Also marking on first goal was shocking. I missed the second goal just when it looked like we were coming back into the game..

Back to reality lads...nd what is annoying is tgat Millwall are like taking the piss nd playing in second gear...when they hoof the ball we r always panicking...nd tgey r always dangerous...we r playing allot of inevective passing football in our half...Watson nd Colback r a good shield infront of the central defenders but we were weak nd vulnerable on the sides...on the individuals now: think Panti could have done better on the first goal , it was no rocket..too much loose marking for the second...Morrison free nd the goal scorer to much space even though half of our team was in the box. My fears on Tomlin r confirmed in games like this one...he controls the ball manages to get the odd yellow card from his markers..but he creates nothing for his team mates...at times he even slows the game when we should be direct ... Mckay ; nothing new here, he lost it, had a good chance that he missed nd he is just scared of the opposition both him nd Ozzy rarely try to bomb that flank...they just stop turn nd pass back to the defenders or midfielders...Velios too isolated ..we create nothing for our strikers...not even a decent cross ...all in all allot need to change in the second or this game will turn up like the Preston game...if we dont see a better improved performance in the second half...then its back to the drawing board...Millwall are no world beaters..tgey are just solid at the back nd hoof it forward all the time...no Pirlo's or Van Basten in their side...

Weweregoodonce - 30/3/2018 14:02

Thought we unbeaten in four at their place all competitions

You surprise me if that's the case. I can only remember defeats, although games at the Den never stick in the mind that much.

Crossed that bastard off my list back in 03', never again

He’s got to go ladz. How long is it since we scored a goal? This is Dour Doug levels of inept, dull, unimaginative shite. Warbs had his faults but we’d have had more excitement & he wasn’t backed anywhere near as much as Krankz.

Woanz - 30/3/2018 14:14

He’s got to go ladz. How long is it since we scored a goal? This is Dour Doug levels of inept, dull, unimaginative shite. Warbs had his faults but we’d have had more excitement & he wasn’t backed anywhere near as much as Krankz.

£6m fees with three months to plan with his mate Vs £0 in fees with three weeks to sort on his own

hey many think warbs was hard done by but holding against the new man is just daft. This is the first loss if we lose and hes been in the job 2 months lol If you dont think he needs another window even if you dont rate him, then the unfairness point about Warbz is defunct anyway

Pope John XXIII - 30/3/2018 14:22

£6m fees with three months to plan with his mate Vs £0 in fees with three weeks to sort on his own

Wage bill comparison? Did you consider that WELL DID YOU? Krankz is a dour boring manager & at the moment his means aren’t justifying anything as we are going nowhere. He might improve results but it’ll just mean winning 1-0 rather than drawing 0-0.

Woanz - 30/3/2018 14:28

Pope John XXIII - 30/3/2018 14:22

Wage bill comparison? Did you consider that WELL DID YOU? Krankz is a dour boring manager & at the moment his means aren’t justifying anything as we are going nowhere. He might improve results but it’ll just mean winning 1-0 rather than drawing 0-0.

Apologies if I gave the impression that I give a fook what you think or pretend to think