Team from the coast Vs Team on the beach | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team from the coast Vs Team on the beach

What that f**k have we just seen?! Fantastic player that Magennis give him a 3 year deal.

Hanging on for grim death that last few minutes and indebted to Tickle (again) for keeping the three points ….however…over the 90 minutes no doubt that the best team on the day won the game.

Very similar to last week’s performance excellent passing and movement interspersed with too much giving the ball away cheaply…. but hopefully the manager’s style or vision appears to be gradually emerging ?

We need to see it at home though and especially against the ‘up and at em bruisers’

Great result but doesn't it just piss you off that with a few more positive performances against the mid and lower clubs we could have made the play offs.
That's Pompey, Derby and Wanky all beaten on their own grounds. Worth noting in each of those wins we had the least possession and the lower amount of passes.
Still with last week and this week's results you would think the tide has turned and at the beginning of next season we will be sharp out of the blocks.
I won't hold my breath though. I remember the run in to 2011/12 and what happened in the league in 2013 when Martinez reverted back to the usual.

We played some good football in that first half and should’ve scored a couple more. Chambers was very good moving into midfield when we had possession. Fair play to Magennis too he took his goal really well.
Isn't that his job?

Great result but doesn't it just piss you off that with a few more positive performances against the mid and lower clubs we could have made the play offs.
That's Pompey, Derby and Wanky all beaten on their own grounds. Worth noting in each of those wins we had the least possession and the lower amount of passes.
Still with last week and this week's results you would think the tide has turned and at the beginning of next season we will be sharp out of the blocks.
I won't hold my breath though. I remember the run in to 2011/12 and what happened in the league in 2013 when Martinez reverted back to the usual.

Jeff, can you not just take the positive from today n maybe have whinge or 2 tomorrow or Monday....we've just beaten the champions of the league, be happy my friend 🍻