Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 1414 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

At what point and who was it that looked at a horse and decided it needed a shoe?

And what did horses do before someone put some metal on their hooves?

Morning to all, car broke down on Saturday so its walking to work day for the first time in years. Strange how things happen as I already had it booked in for an MOT and a rear spring to be done .... just add injector to the list.

Morning to all, car broke down on Saturday so its walking to work day for the first time in years. Strange how things happen as I already had it booked in for an MOT and a rear spring to be done .... just add injector to the list.
Ouch. Mine is due it's first mot in a months time.

I'm in one of those self service laundromats. I decided to wash my curtains and it would take too long in my washing machine.

It's a busy place. Lots of coming and going.

So I ended up hogging 5 of the washing machines in the laundry with all of my curtains. It worked well though. 25 minutes to get them all done. It took hours to get them all hung back up again though.

Also, great business. No staff. Just pay for the machines and pay the rent and electricity bill and you are golden.

I am in an air b&b in stuttgart near the Porsche factory. It’s very stark, white walls no colour but lots of Televisions and speakers. Bit odd. Has metal roll down shutters in place of blinds. I mean it’s immaculate but with a feeling of a slasher movie. And no squash.