The Politics Thread | Page 747 | Vital Football

The Politics Thread

Apparently his parents wouldn't vote for him if he was a Tory, so he moved to a party that won't win. Far be it from me to presume his parents don't want him as the local MP either.

Isn't he the bloke who said he'd like to build what were essentially concentration camps for people on jobseekers allowance?

Who could have forseen him moving to a far right party.

Isn't he the bloke who said he'd like to build what were essentially concentration camps for people on jobseekers allowance?

Who could have forseen him moving to a far right party.

Not heard that one myself, but based on his back catalogue, it would not be surprising.

Not heard that one myself, but based on his back catalogue, it would not be surprising.

I've gone back and checked and it was for what he described as "nuisance tenants"

His idea was they would all be forcibly removed from wherever they were living, moved to an encampment where they'd be woken at 6am, forced to pick fruit and veg for 12 hours till they were herded back to their tents.

He's just a prick really isn't he.

I've gone back and checked and it was for what he described as "nuisance tenants"

His idea was they would all be forcibly removed from wherever they were living, moved to an encampment where they'd be woken at 6am, forced to pick fruit and veg for 12 hours till they were herded back to their tents.

He's just a prick really isn't he.
Source?

One minute into this video "honest 30P Lee" talks, no boasts about the above plus he is caught red-handed pretending to talk on a resident's doorstep only for it to be later revealed it was a mate of his.

The bloke is an attention-seeking parasite and sadly, his big gob keeps him in the headlines.

Looks like a prick. Yes.

But depends what question he got asked before the 6am fruit camp comment. Do we know? The video was cropped and edited so unclear.

It was his own Facebook video Col. That is his idea of self promotion and campaigning.

That YT of different clips is a compilation from a Crick report.

It was his own Facebook video Col. That is his idea of self promotion.
Sounds like a plonker. Still not sure what he was answering though.

And the worrying thing is. He was ex LABOUR.

So the party people are hoping are going to bring changes are populated with similar characters. Labour and Tory are the same. It's all just a stupid and very poor docu drama.

He wasn't answering mate, it was his own scripted campaign video.

Can't speak to his time as a Labour Councillor, but he was never on my radar until a Tory and he rose through their ranks far quicker than Labour, so they were doing something to ignore the prick given what he stands for.

He wasn't answering mate, it was his own scripted campaign video.

Can't speak to his time as a Labour Councillor, but he was never on my radar until a Tory and he rose through their ranks far quicker than Labour, so they were doing something to ignore the prick given what he stands for.
He is not professional in any way. Just looks like an interview with a villa fan after the Europe thingy.

2019 and with the crap he talks, I imagine you'd be looking for the rest of the day if you went back that far and he didn't pull it, given he then refused to comment when questioned lol.

Also suspended from the party whilst a Lab councillor, that's when he jumped ship. The Tories knew what they were getting lol, will he try for the Greens when Reform have to dump him as well?

Anyway, doggie walk calls, that's enough searching for one day lol

Tom Peck does a sketch on Lee Anderson's unveiling as the Reform UK's MP.

Lee Anderson is officially the Reform Party’s first MP, but is he happy? It can’t be ignored that, at his official unveiling, he didn’t look particularly happy.
This was no ordinary defection. Defections tend to be joyous occasions.
“I’ve done a lot of soul-searching on my political journey,” he said, and had to immediately ask the room to stop laughing.

Before I forget, I note with interest Mr Gove's new definition of extremism.

That leaves some in his own party fucked given their words, including two of our jovial and dumb as fuck former Prime Ministers if you want to take the definition to its logical conclusion.

Before I forget, I note with interest Mr Gove's new definition of extremism.

That leaves some in his own party fucked given their words, including two of our jovial and dumb as fuck former Prime Ministers if you want to take the definition to its logical conclusion.
Another piece of catch all legislation that could get anyone on a bad day. Another nail in the coffin of free speech.

Totally agree apart from my caveat of no such thing as free speech lol

I've not looked into the whole thing yet, but just bullet pointing the phrasing of the new definition, as you say, it is so wide and open to interpretation even my little joke about Tory's falling foul barely even scratches the surface of how this could be applied and I'm probably on the hook now for about 80% of my posts PMSL

I see the Tory's are already walking back that it could apply to Hestor's comments on Dumb Abbott, but it absolutely does in terms of the wording. And stupidly, it doesn't take much of a legal push in argument for Sunak to now be on the hook having called his words 'racist' but then absolving him.

That is quintessentially an example of 'support of intolerance' that creates a 'permissive environment' via no punishment or consequence.

For the record, I don't think Hestor was racist and it was five years ago - he was fucking thick in frustration yes - and I'm pretty sure if there was a pattern the media would've revealed it by now. But his one off stupid moment would now be caught by this, as I currently understand it. Again, as would MP's.

But it wasn't needed either, we have sufficient laws in place already, maybe if the Tories stopped spaffing money on new legislation and new ways of creating headlines for themselves that makes it look like they are doing something, and actually funded the CPS properly, we'd get further, faster and cheaper.

One thing I very much didn't like was Raynor's comment 'it didn't go far enough'. I didn't get her full response so don't know the full context - but I'm very much assuming she is not arguing our criticisms ie being better phrased, focused and targeted in language.

I guess (I retain the right to change my mind when I've read the full response) it was a PR stunt to appeal to both Jewish and Moslems. And from what I can tell, they have pretty much reacted to this in line with our thoughts and fail to see how the definition (let alone going further per Raynor) actually helps anything here.

Tory's falling foul barely even scratches the surface of how this could be applied and I'm probably on the hook now for about 80% of my posts PMSL
I know you are joking, but when you look at the politics thread on here and the I hate what the world has become thread it's a fair bet that if you were pissing someone off amongst the powers that be quite a number of us could contravene this new legislation if they are trying to build a case.
And yes I knew your silly caveat would pop up again. 😁😁😁🤣

I know you are joking, but when you look at the politics thread on here and the I hate what the world has become thread it's a fair bet that if you were pissing someone off amongst the powers that be quite a number of us could contravene this new legislation if they are trying to build a case.
And yes I knew your silly caveat would pop up again. 😁😁😁🤣

PMSL I know what I say, I was not joking about my 80% (I was letting others pick their own % lol).

That's how pointlessly vague it actually is and open to interpretation if it suits.