The FA Cup Thread | Page 182 | Vital Football

The FA Cup Thread

Losing Konsa is a blow but you talk as if Lenglet and Carlos are disasters waiting to happen. They really aren’t. Both are more than capable and Torres could well be back soon. We’re not the Villa of old when losing a key player invariably meant we’d fall to pieces. Bit more faith needed me thinks in the players we’ve got.
Carlos and lenglet is a significant downgrade to pau and konsa would you not agree? Its ok against these poor sides in europe but in PL is another kettle of fish. That also means out of form cash comes back at rb.

We seen to have been the villa of old against manure at OT ! just hoping paus back soon because we going to leak alot of goals if we have to go the season with those two as our cbs. Also what happens if one of them picks up a injury? Its chambers . Im scared 😂

Carlos and lenglet is a significant downgrade to pau and konsa would you not agree? Its ok against these poor sides in europe but in PL is another kettle of fish. That also means out of form cash comes back at rb.

We seen to have been the villa of old against manure at OT ! just hoping paus back soon because we going to leak alot of goals if we have to go the season with those two as our cbs. Also what happens if one of them picks up a injury? Its chambers . Im scared 😂
The Carlos / Lenglet partnership have kept a few clean sheets just lately , including at Everton who put two past your beloved Spurs !!!

It's honestly not as bad as you are making out.

Relax.

The Carlos / Lenglet partnership have kept a few clean sheets just lately , including at Everton who put two past your beloved Spurs !!!

Relax.
That's with Konsa at RB though who is our best RB and best RCB. In saying that a Bloke who has played in a tight Sevilla defence and one who has played for Barca aren't exactly mugs , inexperienced kids, or midfielders played out of position

Relax.
Ergh dont ever say that to me again me please wash you mouth out! 😂 anyone that knows me personally knows i detest that club with a passion. But when they do well i will give them credit like any othee side and they are our direct rivals for 4th

Its easy to say relax. Its normal to have anxiety at these kind of issuses arising when we have one of our biggest games of season on Sunday

Ergh dont ever say that to me again me please wash you mouth out! 😂 anyone that knows me personally knows i detest that club with a passion. But when they do well i will give them credit like any othee side and they are our direct rivals for 4th

Its easy to say relax. Its normal to have anxiety at these kind of issuses arising when we have one of our biggest games of season on Sunday
Wednesday is a massive game. Let's get that one done first.

I think Carlos is guilty of ball watching a lot, and also sloppy in possession. He does have his good points though, he's big and strong and gets stuck in.

Lenglet I think has been fine. Not quite as good as Pau on the ball but defensively I think he's done well.

I think Carlos is guilty of ball watching a lot, and also sloppy in possession. He does have his good points though, he's big and strong and gets stuck in.

Lenglet I think has been fine. Not quite as good as Pau on the ball but defensively I think he's done well.
Anyway if we keep the ball up the other end for 90 mins , the defence won't be a problem.

Carlos looks very hit and miss to be honest. I do think his concentration levels do let him down at times but as said he is a aggressive cb something i like. God we could do with mings about now !