Match Thread: Blackpool v Lincoln City | Page 9 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Blackpool v Lincoln City

Compared to other performances and given the circumstances this is an improvement today. Can see positives for when we get other players into a similar system. We really really lack the killer instinct atm :(

We have nothing up front, JM is a young lad but way off in my opinion. Has he ever won a header in the last 3 games?
There are clearly parts of his game he needs to work on, but rather than go out on loan to learn and build confidence, he's had to be thrown in at the deep end because we have no other options.

He clearly has potential (which I have said many times before).

I do wonder how many goals we’ve conceded from set plays this season? Recently it feels like at least one a game.

Well we are 1-0 down but have played pretty good. That is football. Cannot get our heads down and need to do in the second half what we did in the first. Chances will come and then we shall see. Don’t see the point in changing much. Come on City.

Unlucky to be behind at HT. We have made all the running but Blackpool score from a good free kick which shouldn't have been awarded. Mitchell really has to hit the target with his chance. Sorenson and TJ playing well, so too Haks apart from his throws which are terrible.

Not a bad half for us=- some attacking intent, endeavour etc. Not great, not wonderful, but playing and working together. Blackpool really took their one half chance and are 1-0 Still the issues (no attempts on goal itself) but we look like we have intent

Watching on ifollow

Much better despite the score. Makama playing well as is Smith. Hard to know what happened on their goal as Blackpool also have a cameraman that likes to zoom in so you can't see any of the important areas.

(and Rob Makepeace so much the better commentator)

There are clearly parts of his game he needs to work on, but rather than go out on loan to learn and build confidence, he's had to be thrown in at the deep end because we have no other options.

He clearly has potential (which I have said many times before).
Agree Jules. Jovon has played so lovely lay offs today. Seems much better on the ground than in the air, but because he’s a big lad the expectation is for him to be great in the air

Slightly irritating they've been moderate and we just forgot to defend a ball lobbed in our box...