Match Thread: Blackpool v Lincoln City | Vital Football

Match Thread: Blackpool v Lincoln City

Go on Scoobs. Show some bollocks and some football for once. Point will be ok. We can do it.
UTI

Being overly cautious has resulted in no points in the last three games so a more adventurous approach will at least get some of the disenchanted fans back onside.

Will be sneaking a quick look to catch up with the score whilst out for a family meal today. Safe trip to all attending and good luck to the lads - bring home the bacon. UTI!

Arriving to Blackpool north shortly... not expecting a lot. Realistically likely to be more of the same style wise from us and they look pretty good at home... (W8 D2 L3). Lost 3 out of the last four but all those defeats away.

If we play like we have been doing might not be a fun afternoon, would take a smash and grab! Few rumours about Rhodes going and a few injuries / absences although their forum seem to think Critchley has said Rhodes is available for selection, which is a shame... what we'd do for a forward with 15 in 20!

Virtue will be decent opposition for the two Ethans if selected, good player at this level.

They don't rate critchley's style either!

I'm en route and just hope we give it a go. Play round pegs in round holes e.g. Hamilton in CM and be positive.
That's going to be difficult. As far as I can tell, we will pretty much be fielding all of our available defenders and all available midfielders; we then have only five fit for the bench, of whom four are strikers (Vale, Shodipo, Makama, Duffy) and one a defender (Brown).

I'd like Bishop to play as an attacking 10. He's wasted dribbling from the half way line and further back. Needs to pick the ball up 25 metres from opposition goal, so after a dribble ends up with shooting chance.