Next Manager/Head Coach Discussion | Page 89 | Vital Football

Next Manager/Head Coach Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s a new name to throw into the mix (that I’ve heard a whisper about)

Remember him being caretaker at Leeds when Marsch got sacked. Got a point at Old Trafford with energetic display (Charlton-esque) then lost the following two and left. U21s now.

It does seem like the kind of profile we'd go for but not sure 1) why it would take as long as it has 2) what to expect!

Was also England u18 manager.

It does seem like the kind of profile we'd go for but not sure 1) why it would take as long as it has 2) what to expect!

Possibly because our plan A/B, Bradley or Duff were initial targets, now we could be taking longer and reassess for someone else like this Skubala guy?

Des Buckingham's odds have shortened for us and he's now second favourite for Oxford - not that it necessarily means much.

a coach from Leeds united will be appointed this afternoon , be some very disappointed underwhelmed imps

Not sure why anyone would be underwhelmed.

Most fans trust Clive with all aspects of running the club so why would they not trust him with getting the right coach.

Neither Cowley, Appleton or Kennedy were failures in my opinion as we are still at League 1 level.

Remember him being caretaker at Leeds when Marsch got sacked. Got a point at Old Trafford with energetic display (Charlton-esque) then lost the following two and left. U21s now.

A"brilliant man manager". We need one of them for sure.

I would be slightly underwhelmed as I would consider it to be another gamble, as MK was.

Buckingham would also be a gamble, but a slightly lower risk.

The Cowleys basically no gamble as everyone would know what they were getting - club, fans, and the Cowleys.

I would be slightly underwhelmed as I would consider it to be another gamble, as MK was.

Buckingham would also be a gamble, but a slightly lower risk.

The Cowleys basically no gamble as everyone would know what they were getting - club, fans, and the Cowleys.
Every managerial appointment is a gamble

Status
Not open for further replies.