The Positive Thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

The Positive Thread

Says a man who , along with his red rose voting donkey cohorts, thought the best way to change a country was to hold it to ransom at the behest of a leftie who conned every one of them with the sole aim of aggrandising himself at any cost- and stole money from them at every opportunity.

And they think they're the educated ones!

Thank God Lady Thatcher saw through each and every one of the redundancy stealing enhanced pension grabbers.
Hey up Tommy tantrums back,:ROFLMAO: I'd better not say much more to you Basil Fawlty or the mardy mare that you are will be threatening to leave Vital again.:ROFLMAO: On a positive note,well done to the Pilgrims & Millers last neet. UTB
Delusion at its height Rod!

Delusion at its height Rod!
So you didn't go on strike to hold the country to ransom?
Didn't support a man who conned you and embezzled money from the NUM?
Didn't get enhanced pensions and redundancy payments?

When the truth is told- and you've admitted on here that you get enhanced pensions and redundancy- you find it very difficult to admit to what happened.
Why is that?
Is your honourable 'man of the people ' stance compromised or is it easier to try to deflect from the truth with posts attacking the poster rather than the content?

No need to reply- all but one on here know the real truth.- as do you.:yes:-and we're all positive about that- even the headbanger.

Last edited:
This threads going swimmingly don’t you think 🫣
Against the tide though?
Sure is.
Positive it is.
Is this to be the ONLY thread on VB not allowed to digress from the title?
If so, I'm positive there's plenty of other posts that already have done. :yes:

Against the tide though?
Sure is.
Positive it is.
Is this to be the ONLY thread on VB not allowed to digress from the title?
If so, I'm positive there's plenty of other posts that already have done. :yes:
Well we all know the main culprit for that don’t we
typical leftie rebel !

Well we all know the main culprit for that don’t we
typical leftie rebel !
Well owd Charlie aint no rebel and why are you scared to disagree wi Tommy tantrum has he promised not to sit near you at BDBL, if you nod at his posts like a shittin dog:LOL: or is there some other unknown/bizarre reason.I'm just surprised at owd Basil posting owt on this positive thread i mean he's rarely positive abart owt other than Our Joe of course.Here's anutha positive,Public Transport is back in Gods own village for the first time in a week,YAY. UTB

Last edited:
Well owd Charlie aint no rebel and why are you scared to disagree wi Tommy tantrum has he promised not to sit near you at BDBL, if you nod at his posts like a shittin dog:LOL: or is there some other unknown/bizarre reason.I'm just surprised at owd Basil posting owt on this positive thread i mean he's rarely positive abart owt other than Our Joe of course.Here's anutha positive,Public Transport is back in Gods own village for the first time in a week,YAY. UTB
I bet there was only you who noticed !

Did they miss picking the manure up in the street
As far as i know there's only 1 manure fan in Treeton and he's not a druggy or whino,we leave them sort to the Cities/Town centres thankfully.Anyway try not to miss mi for a couple of hours mi 4 year old Grand daughter has just arrived and she's wanting her grandad's attention so i'll si thi laters Barbie Bully.UTB

Last edited:
I'll be driving through Treeton tomorrow morning. The positive news is I've found a pair of ear plugs just in case. Have the floods receded at Catcliffe roundabout?